Anyone traveling to Creighton?

Cerebus

will be there plus 5... going up in suburban, me and 5 close friends, all students.. cant wait

I am too old for that.

The last "road trip in a packed vehicle with a bunch of friends" I took ended up with one divorce, three fist fights, a public indecency charge, a commemorative t-shirt, and a handful of (thankfully uncharged) contributing to the delinquency of a minor's. And we lost the deposit on the rental....

...I think someone fell off a moving minivan...

... and did you know Red Roof Inn has a "Do Not Rent" list?

• Upvote 2

I am too old for that.

The last "road trip in a packed vehicle with a bunch of friends" I took ended up with one divorce, three fist fights, a public indecency charge, a commemorative t-shirt, and a handful of (thankfully uncharged) contributing to the delinquency of a minor's. And we lost the deposit on the rental....

...I think someone fell off a moving minivan...

... and did you know Red Roof Inn has a "Do Not Rent" list?

OMG I need to hang out with you.

• Upvote 1

NT03 was talking about it, but I think he's changed his mind.

I'm planning on the K-State preseason NIT games and possibly the St. Louis game.

My original travel partner backed out... may his Booger bobblehead shatter for that sacrilege.

I would love to go to the pNIT but the games are on a Monday/Tuesday.

• Upvote 1

You are starting to creep my out Cerebus, just in time for Halloween!!!

Ha! Just some good joking amongst friends. Speaking of friendly concerns... would you consider your kidneys to be... healthy? Have family members ever remarked that your were "gullible" or "too trusting." How long would before those same family members would grow concerned about your absence and report you missing to the appropriate authorities?

What? No reason... market research... this is for market research.

2ltnayc.jpg

• Upvote 3

Ha! Just some good joking amongst friends. Speaking of friendly concerns... would you consider your kidneys to be... healthy? Have family members ever remarked that your were "gullible" or "too trusting." How long would before those same family members would grow concerned about your absence and report you missing to the appropriate authorities?

What? No reason... market research... this is for market research.

fN6hb.gif

My brother and I are considering making a road trip run up there. He's got in laws in Ponca City, so we would be killing two birds with one stone. It would be great to be able to hang around the land of corn and catch the NIT games on the way back. Anyone have any clues off hand as to the Creighton ticket situation? I won't know if we're going until late next week, and have yet to do any DD on the subject.

• Upvote 1

Anyone have any clues off hand as to the Creighton ticket situation? I won't know if we're going until late next week, and have yet to do any DD* on the subject.

It's their home opener and they are expecting a sell out. Unfortunately I think I am out, as my last best hope (Obi Wan Roadtripi) let me down.

*Please don't do any Darell Dickey on this game, the score will end 14 - 12 and people will complain we ran the same half court offense over and over even if we win.

• Upvote 2