An Honest look...

UNTexas

Call me Debby Downer, but based on our history I was skeptical right up until DT started taking knees.

I don't blame anyone one bit for thinking this was another sinking ship. This win was everything but what we have been coming in: comeback and clutch.

SO HAPPY to see what could be a pivotal win. The next step might be an even bigger hurdle, win two in a row.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

This team couldn't execute a half beaten corpse in an underwater electric chair full of cyanide.

2-10 here we come...way to lay down on national TV.

We are pitiful.

Good night. Kid's asleep. I gotta get up early. I'll go form my own damn nightmares.

People wonder why nobody shows up to the games, here's the reason: this team is dreadful.

= Banned for 48 hours

• Upvote 6

I'm glad you went to bed. I would not want you to enjoy the win since you quit on the team.

I am really, really happy I was wrong. I am also really, really happy I went to bed. It's 6am, I'm wearing a suit, and I'm out the door. I bet that were it your money I'm handling today, you'd be glad that I'm neither hung over or tired.

As to what a super duper UNT fan you are, congratulations. Here's a gold star for your little UNT fan book. Seriously, I have never seen any sports venture like this place that enjoys so much deriding its own fan base, even in victory. Seriously big fish in a small pond syndrome.

I hope your manhood feels a little bigger this morning because I think all that self promoting chest pounding (and only after the fact, I may add) may be compensating for something.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1