I was right, once again

Like I said before, you dont have to hire the current assistant coach to bring in and keep the current players... You have to have a vision and a winning attitude... Oh well, i guess ill buy my own drink once again.

Great pick up by Coach Benford

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 11

Might I recommend physical therapy? You may throw out your shoulder patting yourself on the back. By the way, how do we sign Hardwick without losing someone? Seems like somebody is on their way out.

Edited by UNTLifer
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

Maybe a current player, maybe a recruit.... My point was that you have to look at all your options, just because you have an assistant coach with potential, doesnt mean its the right fit... But everyone wants to keep the coaches, even if there record is 20-87 or 6-37

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 4

Maybe a current player, maybe a recruit.... My point was that you have to look at all your options, just because you have an assistant coach with potential, doesnt mean its the right fit... But everyone wants to keep the coaches, even if there record is 20-87 or 6-37

Come on now. You are in the know, so spill the beans. Who's Hardwick replacing?

• Upvote 1

Come on now. You are in the know, so spill the beans. Who's Hardwick replacing?

If i tell you then, your not learning anything...If you cry and whine to get your way, im not helping society... Patience is a virtue, youll find out when everyone does

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 6

Suess you are a cool dude and a great fan , but I gotta ask :

What exactly were you right about ?

Here are some of your quotes when we the coaching search was going on :

Im all about Fran being hired, I just wanted a coach that at least made it past the first round

This is the year to make a splash, we need a proven HC that can take these guys to the next level

Maybe I'm missing something or totally missing your original post. Did you say Benford should be the guy ?

Side note , I think it's pretty clear that Robinson is gone

Edited by NT03
  • Upvote 5

I thought they should not hire Forrest as the HC, because of lack of experience and got blasted for it.. Yes I thought they should of gotten a coach with HC experience but I would not be disappointed with Benford... Hes had more experience in other systems than Forrest... I dont know if Forrest could pull in the type of assistants that Benford has.

• Upvote 1

I thought they should not hire Forrest as the HC, because of lack of experience and got blasted for it.. Yes I thought they should of gotten a coach with HC experience but I would not be disappointed with Benford... Hes had more

experience in other systems than Forrest... I dont know if Forrest could pull in the type of assistants that Benford has.

Gotcha.. I think it's a natural reaction for the players & some fans to want that immediately.

There were also some things that went on behind the scences that had people scared to

death of a mass exit of players. Luckily JJ & Forrest calmed everyone down even tho they both were both out the door. Both class acts.

I agree that Benford could probably surround himself with a much better staff than Forrest

Forrest's time will come. He will one day be a head coach

• Upvote 2

Gotcha.. I think it's a natural reaction for the players & some fans to want that immediately.

There were also some things that went on behind the scences that had people scared to

death of a mass exit of players. Luckily JJ & Forrest calmed everyone down even tho they both were both out the door. Both class acts.

I agree that Benford could probably surround himself with a much better staff than Forrest

Forrest's time will come. He will one day be a head coach

I thought he would of taken the K-State job... No Offense but JJ isnt a Williams, Coach K, or Calipari.. I thought going to a different system would of helped him develop into a HC.. Also hell be able to meet more people

I thought they should not hire Forrest as the HC, because of lack of experience and got blasted for it.. Yes I thought they should of gotten a coach with HC experience but I would not be disappointed with Benford... Hes had more experience in other systems than Forrest... I dont know if Forrest could pull in the type of assistants that Benford has.

But what have you been proven right about?