3 South Alabama +18

4 Arkansas-Little Rock +20

5 Louisiana-Lafayette +23

6 Arkansas State +26

7 Florida Atlantic +28

8 Troy +29

T9 Denver +33

T9 Western Kentucky U. +33

Feeling pretty good about having three championship sports this year. (Soccer, Tennis, and Mens Golf)

Do we still have a shot at winning the Bubbas award?

Edited by blurbeard

Looking at those scores, the course must've been tough as hell.

Green Gang (I think) had the update that it was about 40 degrees with a hard wind coming in off the lake on which the course sits. I pulled up the scorecard...if they're playing this course (Robert Trent Jones at the Shoals) from the tips, it measures over 8000 yards...that is ridiculously long.

Like...stupid long...every par 3 is over 200 yards...the shortest 4-par is 413...the par 5s go 592, 607, 611...AND...holy hell...716.

Edited by Censored by Laurie

Green Gang (I think) had the update that it was about 40 degrees with a hard wind coming in off the lake on which the course sits. I pulled up the scorecard...if they're playing this course (Robert Trent Jones at the Shoals) from the tips, it measures over 8000 yards...that is ridiculously long.

Like...stupid long...every par 3 is over 200 yards...the shortest 4-par is 413...the par 5s go 592, 607, 611...AND...holy hell...716.

716? my God! if i'm lucky, i've got about 40-50 yds for birdie. realistically, i'm looking at a double.

Edited by Green Crazy

That 716 hole has to have a steep downhill fairway or something.

Hmmm you must have different numers than golfstat for this course. They say the course is 7371 yards and the longest hole 611 (long enough mind you). I found several par 3s below 200 and the shortest par 4 at 379.

Anyway...the course is equally long for everyone... the title is there for the taking .. go mean green

Edited by outoftown

Hmmm you must have different numers than golfstat for this course. They say the course is 7371 yards and the longest hole 611 (long enough mind you). I found several par 3s below 200 and the shortest par 4 at 379.

Anyway...the course is equally long for everyone... the title is there for the taking .. go mean green

I looked up the course online and got the card from the course's website...I guess they're not playing it from the tips...8000 would be stupid long.

As of 11:55 CST, men's team is even par and has a 10 stroke lead on MUTS who are moving backward at 3-over today. Ty Spinella is also the only player in the tournament under par at -2 and has a 3 stroke lead on the individual leader-board.

• Upvote 2

Spinella doin' work...-3 on the tournament and 4 clear of second in the individual. Ty has 3 nice, clean cards going...7 birdies, 4 bogeys and a hell of a lot of pars. Cazaubon on the other hand has got to be much more fun to watch...he has only 19 pars through 45 holes...1 eagle, 12 birdies including two separate hat tricks, 19 pars, 7 bogeys and 5 holes of double or worse.

Everyone is on the back nine...UNT still 10 clear of MUTS who are showing no sign of making a push...their worst player is having a great round and is really the only thing keeping MUTS from maybe falling back to third.