GMG.COM Flag Football Game Day Needs

KRAM1

Folks, we need some non-playing game day help for our game Saturday. Right now I have one referee...I could use a couple more who would like to come out and have some fun, and I need some folks to run the chains and down markers, etc.

So, if you are thinking about coming out to watch the game Saturday...and I hope you are...PM me and let me know if you would like to give us a hand in making sure the game is fun for all...heck...close up view of the action, right?

This is not limited to the male category....any ladies out there that would like to help...referee, chains, registration, silent auction table, etc., etc. are also more than welcome...probably do a much better job than those hairy legged guys anyway...just sayin......

If you would like to support this event and have some fun, we could use a little help in various areas...let me know. Your kind assistance would be very much be appreciated....and you will enjoy yourself....I promise.

Thanks in advance.

• Upvote 1

My son would like to help with the chains/down markers.

Thanks so much...happy to have the help......appreciate it!

Folks...this is the one and only offer of help...is there not a few more folks that can lend a hand? We'll make it happen one way or the other, but sure could use a tad bit of help here....besides...it's going to be great fun and IT'S AT APOGEE!

• Upvote 1

Hey, all...I appreciate the replies as it bumps this thread up toward the top...BUT...I actually do not need to know who isn't coming or can't help...I really sort of need to know who CAN help.

If you can help and would like to volunteer, I could use a bit of game day help. You can let me know here, or you can PM me....thanks so much.

And, sorry that you guys can't make it...would have been great seeing you and having you with us.

EDIT: HA! Thanks for the -1 .... whoever did it is free to volunteer to help set this thing up next year...I could really use the help as it is getting bigger and bigger each year. So, you who thought I said something out of line, PM, me...I am really looking for voulnteers...so...PM to arrive in 3-2-1....... :thumbsu::goodjob:

Edited by KRAM1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Hey, all...I appreciate the replies as it bumps this thread up toward the top...BUT...I actually do not need to know who isn't coming or can't help...I really sort of need to know who CAN help.

If you can help and would like to volunteer, I could use a bit of game day help. You can let me know here, or you can PM me....thanks so much.

And, sorry that you guys can't make it...would have been great seeing you and having you with us.

I'll be there to help out as you need.

Dale

• Upvote 1

I'll be there to help out as you need.

Dale

Dale...many thanks...I need to let you know what the deal is for the after game tailgate...would it be OK to PM you or I can email you....appreciate the help...just had a feeling that I could count on you to come to the rescue. Really do appreciate the help.....see you Saturday!

Former North Texas long snapper Troy Kokjohn has volunteered to do the chains.

GREATNESS...Former player volunteering to help...Really appreciate the help...folks, same guy volunteered to ref the recent GMG.Com BB game (and I know it didn't help his ailing back any)...anyone see a pattern here when it comes to volunteering? I really do appreciate the ones who seem to always step forward to play, help with administration, help with game day activities, provide donations and sponsorships...you ALL know who you are. You are the ones who can always be counted on to help support the Mean Green.

To each and everyone involved in this event...my hat's off to you and I can tell you...you are very much appreciated.

Looking forward to a great MEAN GREEN SATURDAY.

I'll post Game Day details in a new thread probably tomorrow...parking, stadium entrance, silent auction, after event tailgate, etc.

Dale...many thanks...I need to let you know what the deal is for the after game tailgate...would it be OK to PM you or I can email you....appreciate the help...just had a feeling that I could count on you to come to the rescue. Really do appreciate the help.....see you Saturday!

Email is preferred. If I'm going to smoke some briskets, I need to know ASAP.

Dale