LSU

NM Green

I simply do not take in many UNT beatings and arse whippings anymore. However, the LSU experience is the best in college football and the time is now to secure a Mean Green hotel and pre-party venue for the battle on the Bayou. Is there a designated Mean Green hotel at this point? Sorry if this has already been posted in the past. Booking the Accommodation this week.

GMG

P.S. - for those who have not been brushed up against and called Tiger Bait - I promise, it is like no other venue in CFB.

I simply do not take in many UNT beatings and arse whippings anymore. However, the LSU experience is the best in college football and the time is now to secure a Mean Green hotel and pre-party venue for the battle on the Bayou. Is there a designated Mean Green hotel at this point? Sorry if this has already been posted in the past. Booking the Accommodation this week.

GMG

P.S. - for those who have not been brushed up against and called Tiger Bait - I promise, it is like no other venue in CFB.

i would check with athletic department and see where team is staying. they usually have a few extra rooms for alumni

GMG

My wife who went to LSU was yelling "Bird Feed" to all of the Houston fans passing by our double decker bus tailgate. It was hilarious. LSU trash talk Mean Green Style.

JRock

Does anyone know where to get some inexpensive tickets for this game? I'm a student, don't know if that helps.

Check with the athletic department.

Welcome to North Texas and to the GoMeanGreen board. Hope to see you on here more often and invite other students to join in.

Just my opinion...

LSU fans are just rude and intolerable. I have heard it from more than one person that LSU fans suck beyond the norm.

The players play dirty (maybe they don’t do that to OOC teams but they do for SEC teams). I heard about a play that was over. Before the pile gets unpiled, there is an LSU player slugging a opposing player in the pile. Close up on TV. Flag by the refs….no. Obvious and blatant personal foul goes uncalled. You can probably find a lot of this on You Tube. Happens on more than one occasion.

Before anyone bashes me for lack of proof I will add the You Tube links as soon as I can.

Does anyone know where to get some inexpensive tickets for this game? I'm a student, don't know if that helps.

Try 1-800-UNT-2366. Also welcome to the site! We always appreciate the opinions of UNT students! GMG!

Just my opinion...

LSU fans are just rude and intolerable. I have heard it from more than one person that LSU fans suck beyond the norm.

The players play dirty (maybe they don’t do that to OOC teams but they do for SEC teams). I heard about a play that was over. Before the pile gets unpiled, there is an LSU player slugging a opposing player in the pile. Close up on TV. Flag by the refs….no. Obvious and blatant personal foul goes uncalled. You can probably find a lot of this on You Tube. Happens on more than one occasion.

Before anyone bashes me for lack of proof I will add the You Tube links as soon as I can.

My wife and her whole family went to LSU and they love the Mean Green....last year having them at Apogee was a great experience for them.

Go Mean Green! Geaux Tigers!

JRock

I got tickets for around $45 when I was a student and they were right on the field. It was really great to be in the atmosphere. Hell make a weekend of it and stay in new Orleans. Doesn't get much better. I wish I could go this year, but my job coaching HS football won't allow for it to happen. Anyone think it will at least be on espn 3?

Just my opinion...

The players play dirty (maybe they don't do that to OOC teams but they do for SEC teams). I heard about a play that was over. Before the pile gets unpiled, there is an LSU player slugging a opposing player in the pile. Close up on TV. Flag by the refs….no. Obvious and blatant personal foul goes uncalled. You can probably find a lot of this on You Tube. Happens on more than one occasion.

First off its the SEC, it should be expected... eat or be eaten

Second off, most LSU fans take LSU football to a new level... they dont like any other team they play... You dont go to combat looking to kiss and make up and hit lightly... Its all about getting the W

Just my opinion...

My wife who went to LSU was yelling "Bird Feed" to all of the Houston fans passing by our double decker bus tailgate. It was hilarious. LSU trash talk Mean Green Style.

JRock

I would like to see a stadium wide "Bird Feed" chant (much like NOOORTHHH!!!) startup as soon as the opposing team takes the field. I wonder if the cheerleaders and AD would create the signs needed to get people to do it??