Tony Mitchell!

bono

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that this was probably the most efficient 30 point game in the entire country this season. 34 points on 14 shots is absurd. Then you tack on the rebounds and all the shots he altered(surprised there were no blocks, because Jub was constantly calling his name out). Masterful performance to say the least.

Go Mean Green!

• Upvote 3

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that this was probably the most efficient 30 point game in the entire country this season. 34 points on 14 shots is absurd. Then you tack on the rebounds and all the shots he altered(surprised there were no blocks, because Jub was constantly calling his name out). Masterful performance to say the least.

Go Mean Green!

The only game I know of that is close is the game that Thomas Robinson (KU) had the other night. He had 30 points and 21 rebounds. He also took 14 shots but didn't have any 3 pointers. There could be other games b/c I only really follow basketball in Texas and nearby states.