Hank and Library Larry take a tour of Apogee

Tree

This is bullpoop and an insult to donors and fans.

If we were serious about growing and promoting this program, we'd have gotten AT LEAST a dozen puppets, and they would have been Fraggle Rock caliber, minimum. Ideally, name brand Muppet.

If I don't see video (before July 4th) of Hank elbow deep in one of the Sesame Street puppets, I'm done with this program. And I won't really be happy unless it's the Count. Someone in a position of authority needs to appreciate the sartorial flourish of a nice cape.

If we were serious about growing and promoting this program, we'd have gotten AT LEAST a dozen puppets, and they would have been Fraggle Rock caliber, minimum. Ideally, name brand Muppet.

If I don't see video (before July 4th) of Hank elbow deep in one of the Sesame Street puppets, I'm done with this program. And I won't really be happy unless it's the Count. Someone in a position of authority needs to appreciate the sartorial flourish of a nice cape.

Tail-wagging or GTFO

• Upvote 2

Agreed, the only way we are going to get an invite to the Big XII is if the Athletic Department is run by fans on the internet. We should continue to b*tch about everything they do, then tell them how they should have done it in the first place. We are never going to be a conference with the Dallas Cowboys unless we raise our standards around here.

• Upvote 2

Agreed, the only way we are going to get an invite to the Big XII is if the Athletic Department is run by fans on the internet. We should continue to b*tch about everything they do, then tell them how they should have done it in the first place. We are never going to be a conference with the Dallas Cowboys unless we raise our standards around here.

Someone else gets it! What are your thoughts on billboards and posters, sir?

Anyway... I don't even know who the hell those puppets are! Couldn't someone have stenciled their names on the side of their heads or something, so that I'd know who I'm watching while they were on camera?

Could we get these sock puppets GMG avatars, names and dedicated operators? If so, I'll volunteer to take one.

I think this good be huge. For example, if I had a grudge against a poster or wanted to say something about the AD but didn't want them to know who I was, why not just have Library Larry deliver the vitriol and really preserve my reputation? Also, who wouldn't want an extra set of -1s to hand out to those who wronged you? I think this could be great for the board.