Green Out?

Green Otaku

I'll take any color if we can fill the stands like Penn State

Good points both, but my point is if your going to make a game night a special event make it something different. Drop the green out and make a campaign so that you tell everyone to wear green to every game. A white out would be a special event to get people excited and show up, with years it would become a great tradition.

We have a limited number of home games, lets not waste one with something we are already supposed to do.

• Downvote 1

So no one thinks this is a bad idea? Alright everyone just wear green to the games, but don't forget about the green out, thats a special day where everyone must wear green. :rolleyes:

I like the -1, and how this board works. If I don't agree with your opinion , you deserve negative feedback. Well I'm calling you out, why don't you actually show your face and have a conversation about why my idea is bad?

Like I said when I first joined, I hate how this board can never have an depth conversation. All the threads turn into childish jokes. Its easy, if you don't like a topic, or it doesn't interest you, don't reply. I don't mean that in a "stay the hell out" way, I always try to be friendly :) and don't understand why people go out of their way to post in threads they don't like. :shrugs shoulders:

Edited by Green Otaku
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

We had a bunch of people dressed as "bleacher gray" last week. That doesn't show up very well on tv. . . . .

When will the bleachers and concrete be painted mean green? Lets go with 2 different shades, on for the bleachers, one of the concrete. That way, it is a green out every week!

Looking forward to Homecoming.