Pre-Houston video

Brett Vito

Is it me or does a phrase like "give'em a run for their money" sound like you don't expect to win, but hope that you might?

Yes, and noT just that particular phrase was used. We do not act like a football team that expects to win. I mean, this is the first game in OUR new stadium...UH is coming to OUR home...and we are treating it like we are playing a body bag game.

These kids do not believe they can win...and that is a failure of this coaching staff.

I really thought things would be different this year, but so far we do not appear to be so far removed from last season. I get it that "the pantry was left bare"...and we are a "young team"...that is "rebuilding"...

I am just tired of the excuses...just suck it up, be a man, and leave it all out on the field.

PROTECT THIS HOUSE!!! growl.gif

Edited by NCMeanGreen
  • Downvote 5

That's why I was a coach Canales homer hoping he would be named our new HC. Didn't happen...Oh well. I have some issue with this teams play and motivation not because of U of H coming in, but because of the play calling and on field performance of our team in the FIU game.

If any body including UNT players and our coaching staff don't respect what U of H and coach Sumlin, and what he's accomplished at U of H, they're fooling themselves.

If UNT wins against Houston it will be a David vs. Goliath situation. U of H is that good!!! Let's hope UNT play's our best football in years. They'll sure need too.

Go Mean Green!!!!

Edited by UNTMike81