Season Ticket Renewals

KRAM1

I received our basketball season ticket renewal form in the mail last week. Renewal deadline is September 20, 2011.

The good news is that this means basketball season is just around the corner. I know the excitement of the new football season is building, and I am right there in that as well, but this little notice in the mail means that Mean green basketball is not far behind.

Like football, this is going to be a very exciting year for the Mean green nation in basketball. Renew early to make sure you have your seats and PLEAE encourage others you know who might be interested in purchasing season tickets for the upcoming season. You will not want to miss this one!

We got our notice last week and we're going to add that fifth season ticket this year to our usual four. We'll be behind the basket by the players' bench again. Opposing team three-point shooters beware - the loud family will be there again! BWAHAHAHAHA!!! :goodjob:

Edited by ArmyOfMom
  • Upvote 3

Hello.. This year will be my families 1st time getting season tickets (we attended most every game last year but didn't have season tickets). How does this process work (I have football season tickets now)? Do the previous season ticketholders get to pick their seats 1st regardless of their Mean Green Club rank? Do they have a process where we get to pick our exact seats? Thank you to anyone who can provide me some insight and look forward to the season.

Hello.. This year will be my families 1st time getting season tickets (we attended most every game last year but didn't have season tickets). How does this process work (I have football season tickets now)? Do the previous season ticketholders get to pick their seats 1st regardless of their Mean Green Club rank? Do they have a process where we get to pick our exact seats? Thank you to anyone who can provide me some insight and look forward to the season.

Previous season ticket holders have until a certain date to renew (I'm not sure what it is, I haven't seen the renewal pack yet). Before that date, you can purchase season tickets as long as they are not already either owned by someone else, or waiting for renewal.

Whatever you do, make sure you go directly through the ticket office. My idea of best available was different than the computer's and the good folks down there gave me exactly what I wanted.

• Upvote 1

The folks at the ticket office always take great care of our family too.

We want to move over one section from where our tickets have been. When I asked the folks in the season ticket office, they said that everyone who was a season ticket holder last year gets first dibs (my words, not hers) to have the seats they had last year. Once they've processed all those requests, then they will accomodate the season ticket holders who want different seats (if available) and then the new season-ticket requests. I believe it was around Sept. 20 for the date to pay for your tickets to hold your existing seats.

• Upvote 1

still frustrating to not have a full schedule as of 8/30. got my renewal in the mail but i would hate to commit to it without seeing the schedule. I will assume they will release it before the Sept. 20 deadline but i would hate to commit that kind of money without seeing how it conflicts with my personal schedule.

• Downvote 1

still frustrating to not have a full schedule as of 8/30. got my renewal in the mail but i would hate to commit to it without seeing the schedule. I will assume they will release it before the Sept. 20 deadline but i would hate to commit that kind of money without seeing how it conflicts with my personal schedule.

To each their own, but we usually figure that we will miss at least one game for another event we can't skip. We just look at those games as an opportunity to expose our friends to Mean Green basketball.

• Upvote 1

I saw an ad in the latest North Texan for basketball season tickets that said get your tickets today by going online or by phone. I went online and there is no info for the 2011-12 season but there is info for the 2010-11 season... :huh: Anyways, I will be getting 2 season tickets this year and cannot wait! I'll give the ticket office a call tomorrow to see what the deal is.

I just graduated, and was a 4 year member of the Basketball Band.

I am looking to get season tickets for this season. How much money am I looking at spending on season tickets?

I would call the athletic ticket office and see if they have a "recent grad" rate on tickets. They do for football, so maybe they do for basketball as well. Might save you some bucks to make a phone call.

AND....thanks so much for being part of the basketball band...you guys did great work and I really enjoyed the games even more with your help. I appreciated all you did, and thank you for making the games even that much more enjoyable for all!

• Upvote 2