Used FoxNews in hopes that they'd be blaming Obama.

Felt this in Connecticut...building and cars were shaking for a good two minutes.

So now I've lived through a Hurricane, Tornado, Wildfire and Earthquake. Maybe Mt. St. Helens will blow while I'm in the PacNW in September.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Felt this in Connecticut...building and cars were shaking for a good two minutes.

So now I've lived through a Hurricane, Tornado, Wildfire and Earthquake. Maybe Mt. St. Helens will blow while I'm in the PacNW in September.

If you really want to test your luck, feel free to stay in Denton until Loop 288 construction is completed.

I work in DC and I felt it -- in my office the floors shook, as did the walls. The eight-story building I work in swayed a bit and the windows bowed in and out. Lasted about 20 seconds, I guess. There was no real damage, and contrary to any press reports, there was no panic -- at least among the 1000 or so people who were evacuated from my building. It was more like, "wow, so that's what an earthquake feels like." We get tremors here, but this was definitely a real, though minor, earthquake.

I heard a 911 call this morning, a woman in Virginia called bawling her eyes out because she was scared. The operator had to explain that if she didn't have an injury or emergency that she was going to have to hang up.

Yeah,not surprised about that. I'm sure some people were terrified, especially closer to the epicenter. But here, it was over pretty quickly.

Don't get me wrong, people here panic if there's a threat of snow, but I just didn't see it yesterday.

It has been reported that Obama is now adding this to the list of things causing the bad economy, none of which are his policies.

1. Japan earthquake/tsunami

2. Muslim spring.

3. Bush administration

4. The Tea Party

5. Sarah Palin

6. East Coast Earthquake.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3