Season Tickets

Don't know for sure, but that is the time we have picked up our season tickets in prior years...AND...greenjoe posted that he has already picked up his tickets at the "new" ticket offices at Mean Green Stadium. If that's the case, and I am certain it is, then we should all be able to pick up our tickets Saturday. Can't wait...this is the "official" start of the 2011 season. Wear your Mean Green gear Saturday and let's have a great time.

WHY NOT NORTH TEXAS INDEED!!!!!!

GO MEAN GREEN!

Actually what I said was that I "bought" my season tickets. But I didn't pick them up. I recall that my tickets wouold be mailed when they were ready. And out of town game tickets cannot even be paid for yet. Bring your money Saturday, but don't plan on picking anything up.

Actually what I said was that I "bought" my season tickets. But I didn't pick them up. I recall that my tickets wouold be mailed when they were ready. And out of town game tickets cannot even be paid for yet. Bring your money Saturday, but don't plan on picking anything up.

Oh! :blush:

Just got off the phone with the ticket office...we will not be able to pick up season tickets at the kickoff cookout. They will be mailed out in mid-August.

This whole thing has been very confusing this year because it's not the kickoff cookout. That has been an annual event for Mean Green Club members only with free food, and you could pick up your tickets. This time around it's open to the public with dollar dogs.

It's cool that it's an open invite to the public to see the stadium so they can sell tickets, but they really should have renamed the event to avoid confusion.

This whole thing has been very confusing this year because it's not the kickoff cookout. That has been an annual event for Mean Green Club members only with free food, and you could pick up your tickets. This time around it's open to the public with dollar dogs.

It's cool that it's an open invite to the public to see the stadium so they can sell tickets, but they really should have renamed the event to avoid confusion.

I think it has been traditionally for season ticket holders, because I have gone most years and I am not a Mean Green club member

Any evidence of advertising to the general Denton community? Billboards around town, newspaper ads, etc.?

Glad someone posted this, I am new to the whole season ticket thing.

+1

I think it has been traditionally for season ticket holders, because I have gone most years and I am not a Mean Green club member

Yes, I believe this has always been open to the public. Last year they ran everyone off by adding it to the back end of a 5k. I don't think I'm the only one scared of going anywhere near a 5k.

Edited by eppy4life

Any evidence of advertising to the general Denton community? Billboards around town, newspaper ads, etc.?

I don't live in Denton, but I've wondered that too. I remember when the ballpark in Arlington opened thye had an open house and you go look around and pick out seats. Same thing as what we're doing this year. Hopefully we'll have a good turnout.

Dear Big Dawg, Since you have demonstrated an interest in Mean Green Football by going "most years" to the kickoff cookout, would you please support North Texas Athletics by joining the Mean Green Club. Please don't do it expecting anything in return. Join becasue you wish to support NT Athletics beyond the price of admission.

Join in Mean Green Club

Make a Stadium contribution

Buy Season Tickets

GO MEAN GREEN

• Upvote 2

Dear Big Dawg, Since you have demonstrated an interest in Mean Green Football by going "most years" to the kickoff cookout, would you please support North Texas Athletics by joining the Mean Green Club. Please don't do it expecting anything in return. Join becasue you wish to support NT Athletics beyond the price of admission.

Join in Mean Green Club

Make a Stadium contribution

Buy Season Tickets

GO MEAN GREEN

While I agree 100% with what greenjoe is saying here (and greenjoe definitely supports the Mean Green and has for many many years), I will point out that you will definitely "get something" in return for joining the Mean Green Club. Not the least of which, is the knowledge that you are helping to fund scholarships for UNT athletes and, on top of that, you will meet a ton of other great members of the Mean Green nation that you might not otherwise have gotten to know. Those two benefits, alone, are worth the contribution...at any level.

Great points, greenjoe...and GO MEAN GREEN!

• Upvote 1