Unt Adds Big-Time Transfer

Brett Vito

Way to go Coach mac! Glad it is now "official". Sure wish the guy could play this year! But, really like seeing this "signed, sealed and delivered" confirmation.

GO COACH MAC! GO MEAN GREEN!

If we could snag his bro as well, that would be huge! Really like this pick-up. Games are won in the trenches. I'm sure having a 4* guy there certainly helps.

It's really nice to not have to ask the "Clara Peller" question about our recruits. If his brother doesn't make the decision to come here, we still have a big-time lineman here, and THAT will get the attention of other big-time recruits.

Guy reminds me of Dylan Lineberry. Big deal to land a player of his quality at such a critical position...I see this as a much bigger prize than William Cole because of the fact he is a linemen. Mac knows that you have to have a powerful line to take this program to new levels.

The next step will to see when (not if) Mac lands a true D-I offensive tackle prospect which frankly we have never had in my time of following the program.

kudos to the coaching staff who is working their asses off on the road. Mac is such a motivating leader which leads to excellent recruiting results. This next class is going to be really special.

Welcome to Mean Green country, Feldt.

How about reeling in that brother of your's, too?

How about welcome back to Mean Green country? He's from right up the road in Pilot Point. This is a great signing by Coach Mac.