Congrats To Kenny Lyons - He Graduated

Harry

Congratulations to the Mean Green Basketball Great, Kenny Lyons! He received his diploma Saturday and is now a graduate of UNT! I can say from personal experience, it is not easy going back in your forties or so to earn your diploma. Sorry, but I do not know what his degree is in. Kenny is usually at our bb games (looks like SUMG's bodyguard), and I have seen him at other athletic functions. So if you get a chance, be sure to congratulate him on this milestone. As for as I am concerned, the next time he attends a ceremony at the coliseum it should be to retire his number!

Congratulations to the Mean Green Basketball Great, Kenny Lyons! He received his diploma Saturday and is now a graduate of UNT! I can say from personal experience, it is not easy going back in your forties or so to earn your diploma. Sorry, but I do not know what his degree is in. Kenny is usually at our bb games (looks like SUMG's bodyguard), and I have seen him at other athletic functions. So if you get a chance, be sure to congratulate him on this milestone. As for as I am concerned, the next time he attends a ceremony at the coliseum it should be to retire his number!

Congratulations Kenneth! Hard work and perserverence pays off.

• Upvote 2

Those were great times. Fermia Neeley, DeLonte Taylor, Pat Hicks, and Kenneth Lyons. When Lyons was a freshman shooting free throws, he'd wait for the ref back at mid court. then, as if he were stalking something, sneak up to the line and shoot. He was always very aggressive and intense. He and Mark Aguire had a thing. Aguire was with the #1 DePaul Blue Demons( or what ever they are). Both were at each other in Chicago and back here for round 2. Lyons had as much of Aguire as he could stand. Lyons threw Aguire over the North Texas bench. OVER the NT bench. What a great game. Congratulations Kenneth. Best wishes for even more success. GO MEAN GREEN

• Upvote 1