Thompson To Play In All Star Game

UNTLifer

Here is the roster

Reese's Roster

That, is some nice company...wow. Most of these players are considered fringe NBA-types, so I imagine this will much more resemble a real game as the kids try and impress scouts than the joke that is the NBA All Star game.

That, is some nice company...wow. Most of these players are considered fringe NBA-types, so I imagine this will much more resemble a real game as the kids try and impress scouts than the joke that is the NBA All Star game.

Those are predominately the best players on some VERY respectable teams. I can't wait to watch this game and I hope Tristan gets the time he needs to show his skills yet again.

I started watching Mean Green basketball when I started my education at UNT in 2005... man, what a long way Mean Green basketball has come in the past 6 years. Congrats Triston!

Edited by chrisfisher

TT is so bad a$$ that he yawns while burning Wesley Snipes clone!

Right? I mean, that guy d-ing up TT once jumped from a 20 story building holding a steel tension wire, landed on a roof-top some 100 feet away...got to his feet and sprinted, at a 45 degree angle no less, and jumped on top of a moving elevated train...and it was so routine to him that he sat down, cross-legged, a top the train and looked calmly at the greatest man-hunting U.S. Marshall, Tommy Lee Jones, the world has ever known.

That guy can't keep a sleepy Tristan Thompson in front of him.