A Little Bit Of Justice Served Last Night.

For sure,he'll never have the opportunity to torture and kill again. Also tax payers won't be responsible for providing him with food, clothing, a bed and lifelong medical and dental play. Good ridance.

Edited by MeanGreen61

I don't believe in the death penalty.

Annnnnddddd go.

I really doubt that would be news to anyone. I would have taken a wild guess on that issue and figured you were opposed to the death penalty. I have mixed feelings about it, but generally support the death penalty as some folks just seem too vile and kill for the "fun" of it. I see no socially redeeming value in those kind of people and tend to feel the world is a much better place without them. However, every time a condemned person gets ultimately proven innocent through some new evidence, i have pause to think about my position. Then, along comes some child rapist and killer and I am right back in full favor.

Tough call, I realize that, but if I were on a jury and the evidence was there, i would have no problem sending some crazed killer to the death chamber. I think it is a very challenging issue. In the case of this guy...good riddance, see ya scumbag! Glad the taxpayers are no longer having to pay room and board and health care for this scum of the earth. It certainly will not help bring the poor disabled young lady they killed but, but it rids the world of one more scum bag who doesn't need to take anyone else's oxygen!

I had a run in with those 2 guys in Arlington a week or so before the murder. They took a car from our dealership and went around joy riding all day and finally brought the car back after 6 or 8 hours. The confrontation afterwards was bizarre. The non mentally challenged one was definately the ring leader and was hyper agressive, angry, and irrational. The guys that worked for me were pretty big, aggressive, former football players and every man there was a little shaken from these guys - we all knew the ring leader was destined for bad, bad things.

I had a run in with those 2 guys in Arlington a week or so before the murder. They took a car from our dealership and went around joy riding all day and finally brought the car back after 6 or 8 hours. The confrontation afterwards was bizarre. The non mentally challenged one was definately the ring leader and was hyper agressive, angry, and irrational. The guys that worked for me were pretty big, aggressive, former football players and every man there was a little shaken from these guys - we all knew the ring leader was destined for bad, bad things.

Did the ring leader look like this?

16255969.jpg

Edited by MeanGreenTexan
  • Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...