Todd Dodge Had Burger King Today

emmitt01

He may have gotten a Whopper, but we got Big Mac!

McCarney_FB10_2-1024x611.jpg

(had to be said...I couldn't help myself.)

So we can devote 4 page threads to fellating Todge and his so n (one who was fired for running this program into the ground and the other who quit on us) but we cant talk about their diet? Odd.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 14

I heard Commissioner Benson offered Whataburger a spot in the WAC, but was turned down.

I was sad to see the A-1 Thick and Hearty Burger leave Whataburger. As far as good burgers go, I felt like it at least had another couple years of eligibility. Fan feedback has been mixed between folks wishing the burger luck in future endeavors and those that are ready to stop hearing about Thick and Hearty (labeling it a "quitter") and are ready to move on. I for one say:

index_r2_c1.jpg

• Upvote 4

I was sad to see the A-1 Thick and Hearty Burger leave Whataburger. As far as good burgers go, I felt like it at least had another couple years of eligibility. Fan feedback has been mixed between folks wishing the burger luck in future endeavors and those that are ready to stop hearing about Thick and Hearty (labeling it a "quitter") and are ready to move on...

...Unlike the Peppercorn Ranch Whatachicken, who saw that his grill time might be reduced by the chef's new favorite, the A1 Thick & Hearty Burger. That pansy tucked-tail and ran. Now, we cant have either one. :notfair::cry:

• Upvote 1

I was sad to see the A-1 Thick and Hearty Burger leave Whataburger. As far as good burgers go, I felt like it at least had another couple years of eligibility. Fan feedback has been mixed between folks wishing the burger luck in future endeavors and those that are ready to stop hearing about Thick and Hearty (labeling it a "quitter") and are ready to move on. I for one say:

index_r2_c1.jpg

Are you telling me there's a chance Rodge is back in a couple years with a name change and a slightly a slightly less tangy sauce?

Edited by Green P1
  • Downvote 3