Ticket Prices To The New Stadium Released

Harry

im graduating in a week and some days and moving out of texas for now...but really want to come back for the first game in the new stadium...any one know when they will announce single game pricing...and do i have to sit in the GA seats in the wingzone? (though it might be a cool view.)

Hmm..

So they did move the family packs into the endzone. So if I want to keep the same set of 6 season tickets in the reserved west side (around section 211 in the new stadium) it will cost me over $300 extra or $50 per season ticket. That's not a "small increase". That is a FIFTY PERCENT INCREASE.

• Downvote 3

im graduating in a week and some days and moving out of texas for now...but really want to come back for the first game in the new stadium...any one know when they will announce single game pricing...and do i have to sit in the GA seats in the wingzone? (though it might be a cool view.)

There is a special "New Young" alumni ticket price for you that will be offered. Graduates from 2004 thru 2011. Look at the Purple section down in the North East corner. Surely you can shell out $115 to be part of one of the most amazing events in our history? And frankly, this may be the greatest seat in the house of you get on the front row. Damn, look how freakin close to the corner of the end zone you can get from there? From that view point you will be able to see the passing lanes as they open up and hear all the audibles and everything on the field.

Rick

Edited by FirefightnRick

Much cheaper than I imagined. Now I can afford to be conflicted about floor seats next year.

I know the feeling. I've had 2 seats and often have a hard time getting a second person willing to come. Usually I can only find someone willing for one or two games a year. Finding three more people is not going to be easy at all. It's not that the team is good or bad, most of my friends either don't like to watch college football or have season tickets to other schools.

There is a special "New Young" alumni ticket price for you that will be offered. Graduates from 2004 thru 2011. Look at the Purple section down in the North East corner. Surely you can shell out $115 to be part of one of the most amazing events in our history? And frankly, this may be the greatest seat in the house of you get on the front row. Damn, look how freakin close to the corner of the end zone you can get from there? From that view point you will be able to see the passing lanes as they open up and hear all the audibles and everything on the field.

Rick

didnt even see that...thanks rick for pointing it out. GMG

Hmm..

So they did move the family packs into the endzone. So if I want to keep the same set of 6 season tickets in the reserved west side (around section 211 in the new stadium) it will cost me over $300 extra or $50 per season ticket. That's not a "small increase". That is a FIFTY PERCENT INCREASE.

Then it's off to the endzone? .50 is 50% of $1.00 but if I sold you a killer sandwich for either....would you complain that you paid .50 in the past but once I started using premium ingredients that it went to a buck (which is still a steal for the sandwich)? Crappy analogy for sure...but if you are talking about 6 tickets here. If watching in this stadium vs. the Erector Set isn't a steal for only an additional $300 (for 6 tickets) then we will have more problems than one would think. The good news is that the new family pack/endzone location is still going to be better seats and view than most anything we had at Fouts. Not to put you on the defensive but if you can't afford the increase...then rest assured that you would still have great seats in a brand new stadium for 2011!

VEN_0284.jpg

• Upvote 2

Hmm..

The seats in the endzone at the new stadium will blow away the seats you had at Fouts.

Looks like it...

UNTstadium1.jpg

They have moved the visitor section to where the visiting team locker room tunnel is (sec.124-125), which is also where the NT Band currently sits at Fouts. Will the NT Band be on the opposite end of the student side now, like sec.117-118?

Also, is that wheelchair-access seating around the entire walkway at mid-level?

Edited by NT80

Then it's off to the endzone? .50 is 50% of $1.00 but if I sold you a killer sandwich for either....would you complain that you paid .50 in the past but once I started using premium ingredients that it went to a buck (which is still a steal for the sandwich)? Crappy analogy for sure...but if you are talking about 6 tickets here. If watching in this stadium vs. the Erector Set isn't a steal for only an additional $300 (for 6 tickets) then we will have more problems than one would think. The good news is that the new family pack/endzone location is still going to be better seats and view than most anything we had at Fouts. Not to put you on the defensive but if you can't afford the increase...then rest assured that you would still have great seats in a brand new stadium for 2011!

Not sure yet. I will most likely pay the extra $$ to keep the same seats in reserved. Just wanted to put all the facts on the table.

They have moved the visitor section to where the visiting team locker room tunnel is (sec.124-125), which is also where the NT Band currently sits at Fouts. Will the NT Band be on the opposite end of the student side now, like sec.117-118?

Also, is that wheelchair-access seating around the entire walkway at mid-level?

It looks like there are stairways from sections 101 & 125 leading to the ramps, which would be needed for the band to get from the stands onto the field. I was expecting that the Green Brigade would be in section 125 (kind of lousy, but understandable), and sections 101-102 (and possibly 201-202) would be for visitor seating, with 101 being for the visitor band if they brought one.

So maybe the Green Brigade will be in 101-102? It would be odd for them to be separated from the students, and to be on the same side as the alumni.

I really think that section 112 would be the ideal place for the Green Brigade - then they'd be playing to virtually the entire stadium. But I guess that's not the plan.

The prices are also offset by the addition of the luxury suites.

Are there separate Luxury Suites, apart form the Club Level seating options? It was my understanding that there were no "Suites" in the traditional sense but instead a huge club level seating option?

Am I mistaken and is there even more revenue potential than I initially thought? If so, that's even better for our financial future....

Either ways, all positive signs, even more excited to pick out my seats for life, Section 105, midway up, 2 please!

GO MEAN GREEN!

Are there separate Luxury Suites, apart form the Club Level seating options? It was my understanding that there were no "Suites" in the traditional sense but instead a huge club level seating option?

Am I mistaken and is there even more revenue potential than I initially thought? If so, that's even better for our financial future....

Either ways, all positive signs, even more excited to pick out my seats for life, Section 105, midway up, 2 please!

GO MEAN GREEN!

Yes, the suites are seperate from the club level.

GO MEAN GREEN!

There are 22 luxury suites. Last I heard, they had already sold half of them around a year ago.

I'm thinking there aren't many left.

The seats in the endzone at the new stadium will blow away the seats you had at Fouts.

Gagree. The lower bowl endzone seats will most likely be better than the upper deck home side seats. Not only are you closer to the action but you have a great view of the giant video screen located in front of the AC

They have moved the visitor section to where the visiting team locker room tunnel is (sec.124-125), which is also where the NT Band currently sits at Fouts

Am I the only one that thinks the band should sit on the wing so both sides of the stadium can hear/see them?

Edited by ColoradoEagle