Grambling State (12/2/10)

CMJ

I am 100% part of the school of thought that a win is a win no matter how it happens...but we really ought to take advantage of this opportunity to just dominate somebody. The performance of Grambling to date this yearr is not very impressive.

Especially with the third game in 6 days on Saturday, it would be great for our starters to get a good rest and our bench players to get some good playing time. I think a little confidence could go a long way for some of our bench guys; especially Ben Knox.

• Upvote 1

grambling has not played in 8 days which both scares me and could be good thing... hopefully rusty but at same time hope they dont run us out of gym and wear down starters... i think the goal in this one is obviously a W, but if we see tyler hall and avery redmond i think we all know whats up lol... GMG!!!!

ps. guys please dont play to competition, thanks love yal Kevin

I expect low turnout - end of the semester and tonight is the Denton Square Holiday Lighting Festival.

That will cost us at least two fans for at least some of the first half. Our son is performing there and AoM and he will be late to the game. However the other two kids both asked to go to the UNT game with me so they won't be late! :D

• Upvote 1

I will consider tonight a success if we meet these two goals:

• Make the margin wide enough to where we can sit our starters.
  • Mutilate the guy who keeps playing Jump Around 15 years after it became the most cliche song ever.

As long as he keeps playing Zombie Nation, an occasional Jump Around is ok with me. :D

It is better than a couple years ago when they played the slow intro to "Paradise City" during a close game in the last couple minutes. That was a definite face palm.

That will cost us at least two fans for at least some of the first half. Our son is performing there and AoM and he will be late to the game. However the other two kids both asked to go to the UNT game with me so they won't be late! :D

Make that at least four. My church's men's choir is performing. I know there's going to be overlap at times, but conflicting with major civic events won't help attendance. :(

• Upvote 1

Make that at least four. My church's men's choir is performing. I know there's going to be overlap at times, but conflicting with major civic events won't help attendance. :(

If it's any consolation, our 11-year-old asked if he could skip his school obligation to go to the UNT game. :) I told him, we'll make it; just a little late.

• Upvote 3