Drunken Wku Student Tasered After Homecoming Loss

GabeGMG

:unsure:

Dennis Craig, a 21-year-old Western Kentucky University student who, campus cops reported, “was very irate stating there was a terrorist cell on campus and that he needed to stop them.” The October 30 incident was captured on an iPhone carried by witness Ethan Mefford, a WKU student (Mefford’s video can be seen above). Craig’s Subway antics came after WKU’s football team lost its homecoming game to the University of North Texas, 33-6.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/college/meet-star-subway-taser-video

Dennis Craig, a 21-year-old Western Kentucky University student who, campus cops reported, “was very irate stating there was a terrorist cell on campus and that he needed to stop them.” The October 30 incident was captured on an iPhone carried by witness Ethan Mefford, a WKU student (Mefford’s video can be seen above). Craig’s Subway antics came after WKU’s football team lost its homecoming game to the University of North Texas, 33-6.

I'd be willing to bet the poor guy is bi-polar and will treatment sooner rather than later. Hopefully he will get some.

Look...he graduates in 2012 and has "been in" since 2007. To me...that says reserves and he never deployed. Just saying....lets not jump to the war vet excuse for anyone associated with the military and can't handle his liquor.I met plenty of douchers that fit his description and they never saw a thing.

I don't know the man and I heard that "through the grapevine". So who knows. Obviously he is not a well adjusted individual.

I just want to say that I LOVED that! That was freakin funny as hades, and couldn't have been a better way to start the weekend! I love seeing idiots get tazed!!!

I love THE CHAIR! If you think the video is great you should see it live. And as usual, like this guy they end up crying like babies or calling for their momma's or both.

Rick

• Downvote 2

Hey i know this is old news, but I just got the video text messaged to me by a friend the other day. I googled it just to look for news articles because I do know this kid. This thread came up on my google search. Craig, who actually got promoted to Sergeant this past weekend (sad, i know.), was deployed with me this past year. ($1.00 to whoever said it sounded like a reservist, he is)He does not suffer from any PTSD. He is a medical soldier who just spent his FIRST deployment in the Balkan mountains(Kosovo). He is one of those "all talk" type guys that says he'd have gone infantry but couldn't for whatever reason. He's a good guy and I liked him over-all, but he's definitely immature (and not too bright either). Obviously, he doesn't make the greatest decisions. I can't say that I am surprised to have come across this video of him. He is an operating room technician so most of the action he saw in Kosovo was rolled ankles and various fractures of that type. We had one gunshot wound the entire year and it was a Czech soldier who was screwing around with his buddy that accidentally shot himself. Just a little inside story about the kid. Feel free to laugh and make fun of him -- he deserves it. He is not an emotionally distraught war torn veteran, just a kid who drank too much liquor and lost his mind a bit.

Edited by wareagle044

Hey i know this is old news, but I just got the video text messaged to me by a friend the other day. I googled it just to look for news articles because I do know this kid. This thread came up on my google search. Craig, who actually got promoted to Sergeant this past weekend (sad, i know.), was deployed with me this past year. ($1.00 to whoever said it sounded like a reservist, he is)He does not suffer from any PTSD. He is a medical soldier who just spent his FIRST deployment in the Balkan mountains(Kosovo). He is one of those "all talk" type guys that says he'd have gone infantry but couldn't for whatever reason. He's a good guy and I liked him over-all, but he's definitely immature (and not too bright either). Obviously, he doesn't make the greatest decisions. I can't say that I am surprised to have come across this video of him. He is an operating room technician so most of the action he saw in Kosovo was rolled ankles and various fractures of that type. We had one gunshot wound the entire year and it was a Czech soldier who was screwing around with his buddy that accidentally shot himself. Just a little inside story about the kid. Feel free to laugh and make fun of him -- he deserves it. He is not an emotionally distraught war torn veteran, just a kid who drank too much liquor and lost his mind a bit.

Thanks for confirming what I suspected. I deployed to the Gulf in Sept 2001 and saw more than a fair share of idiots when we would hit port. Always there were excuses "his momma didn't love him"..."his girl left him"...."he is coping from pulling dead bodies out of the water". My favorite thing about bootcamp was always the Marine and Army transfers. Lets see....between 3 of them we had our own Spec Ops squad in Navy Boot Camp cause apparently one for Marine Recon...the other was 1 week from finishing Ranger school (and decided Navy???) and the other was a Marine Sniper. Dug into the service records for these clowns and found out that they all were cooks and/or "failure to conform" washouts who couldn't stay in the boot camp of the service they signed up for. What a tool this kid is..... love how he thought he was gonna throw an epic punch and then misses followed up by getting his face pummeled. Stage-5 Douchenozzle he is.

I posted this a week ago in the Non-Football forum.

THANKS FOR STEALING MY THUNDER!

• Downvote 1

I posted this a week ago in the Non-Football forum.

THANKS FOR STEALING MY THUNDER!

I can't believe I am so bored that I am even responding to this, but here goes...

You posted your video on Novemeber 9 @ 12:24am...

GabeGMG posted his link on November 5 @ 4:18pm...

So, are you just now realizing that he stole your thunder by a good four days, or did you really think that he had reposted something you originally posted...??

Those of us waiting anxiously for 5:00pm await your response...

• Upvote 2