Troy's Site Is Hijacked

All About UNT

i know ppl have said it before, but lets all be thankful we have GMG.com I go to other schools forums and they are complete crap. we probably have the best forum with the best fans in atleast the SB. Thank GMG

Amen to that... Forums are pretty susceptible to what happened to the troy forums, luckily our admins know what they're doing.

I have confirmation from a solid source that Canales was actually behind this. He's initiatives not only include turning the teams success around, but also to completely eliminate the element of their fanbase. Apparently he's a hardcore computer nerd.

That explains his army of social media savvy underlings.

• Upvote 1

I have confirmation from a solid source that Canales was actually behind this. He's initiatives not only include turning the teams success around, but also to completely eliminate the element of their fanbase. Apparently he's a hardcore computer nerd.

It seems some of our Troy friends are not acquainted with the dry sense of humor at gmg.com.

http://www.gotroytrojans.com/forums/showthread.php?p=171926#post171926

I have it on good authority that a high dollar UNT alum is behind this, the same anonymous donor that bought out Dodge's contract and has demanded that we hire a 'name' coach. This guy is so rich that he gave over 250 bucks last year.

Mattress Mac???? :ph34r: