Baylor Beats Texas?

Green Mean

So, considering TCU demolished Baylor - how good ARE those Frogs?

Good thing that Utah held on to beat AF tonight. That could have really hurt TCU

Oregon State could win the PAC10

Baylor could win the BIG XII

and Hell SMU could still win CUSA

now that would be awesome.. well except for the SMU thing

Edited by NT03

UT lost, that's all that counts. From their fanboards, it looks like they only filled half the stadium. But hey, lets you know how many of their fans are just bandwagon fans and how many are real fans. Meanwhile, Mack Brown is calling out his coaching staff when right now, he needs to be circling his wagons to find a way to win.

But hey, if he wants to cause his program to self-destruct, that's fine with me.

They're drinkin' in Waco! Oh...

In other news, could this be a non-bowl eligible year for Texas? Will they string Mack Brown up by the curlies if so?

No, don't bring him to Denton.

TU was never in control of this game. The refs took momentum from Baylor in the 1st half with that outrageous and blatant screw job on the TU muffed punt. Should have been a safety and BU ball. TU could never gain full momentum and they are lucky to have had a chance at winning that game.

They're drinkin' in Waco! Oh...

In other news, could this be a non-bowl eligible year for Texas? Will they string Mack Brown up by the curlies if so?

I just chuckle when I think of how much money they are paying Brown.

And for all you people who think that thowing money at a coaching candidate is the only way to win and turn around a program.....here you go.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Baylor is 7-2 right now. Again, BAYLOR is 7-2 and would be 8-1 if not for a let down against a Tech team that practically begged them to win. Let's not write off their remaining games as losses just yet. OU is probably a loss, Ok-state more than likely is too, and I'd call aTm a toss up. 0-3, 1-2, or 2-1 are all possible in these last three.

And for all you people who think that thowing money at a coaching candidate is the only way to win and turn around a program.....here you go.

Yes, the Wal-Mart way of doing things around here has sure paid off. UT could learn a thing or two from us about the business of football.

Edited by Green Dozer

Come on, now. Mack has a national title and consistent top 10 rankings. We all know what going on the cheap has gotten UNT.

I enjoy a UT loss as much as the next guy, but you can't close your eyes to the things they have accomplished.