Fouts Video

jdennis82

i'm sure it won't happen, but (i know i'm late to the party with this video) but i'd love to see NT create a video for fouts imitating this guy to play before or during the game. it seems like something cuban would do in a heartbeat for the AAC.

That's some funny stuff....Love it!

Keith

I hate the Wave, but I don't know if I hate it as much as this guy... maybe I do.

There's nothing that says... "Hey players we are supposed to be supporting, we're bored and dont give a crap about what you're doing. We need to create our own entertainment"... better than "The Wave". Total idiocracy.

I just wish the cheerleaders and whoever those dudes are in the wranglers & white shirts would recognize 3rd & 4th down for OUR team is a time to be quiet, and 3rd & 4th down for the opposition is time to get rowdy. PLEASE!

• Upvote 2

I sit on the top row of the lower section of "C" and standup and scream, whistle, whatever on

EVERY defensive 3rd down, even when it's down on the far end of the field. It's amazing how few of the people in the 20 rows below me are sitting down, barely making any sound. Actually, there's a few women that I see a few rows down that do get up and scream on every key play. They are into it.

Anybody else see the same thing in their area?

Oh, and don't get me started on our cheer-less leaders. Randomly leading "Go-green, go-white" and "North-Texas" is about the only thing from them.

It seems like the student side is somewhat into the game, at least better than when I was

sitting over there in the 80s. Back then, the Frats wouldn't show up until after the half and then spent most of the game turned around talking to people behind them.

Uggh. Vent complete.

Hey, I like that guy and his rant. Pretty funny and the guy has a point...

But, how did that game against Oregon turn out?

Second, the blue hairs in the boxes and "sitting on their" rears are the ones kicking in the big bucks to keep that stadium and that program operating, so you might want to check the "blue hair" attitude at the door a little.

I would love to see FFR or some other Mean green fan do such a video...might not want to call out any certain group of fans, but all fans and pseudo-fans to get behind the Mean Green. It could be a definite winner!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1