Tailgatin

meanJewGreen

hey all-

no i'm not a new poster (mean green matt probably knows who i am) i just changed my user name for more clarity/ its a hell of a lot easier to come off the mouth when i say it. anyway being that this is my first game as an alumnus/being that my girlfriend just moved down here and shes never attended a college football game before (she went to UNC-charlotte, they are getting a team soon) i was wondering if any of you had a couple of spots open in your tailgating groups... we can contribute something. coming from plano as well, not that that matters or anything.

go mean green. Fry Rice.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

hey all-

no i'm not a new poster (mean green matt probably knows who i am) i just changed my user name for more clarity/ its a hell of a lot easier to come off the mouth when i say it. anyway being that this is my first game as an alumnus/being that my girlfriend just moved down here and shes never attended a college football game before (she went to UNC-charlotte, they are getting a team soon) i was wondering if any of you had a couple of spots open in your tailgating groups... we can contribute something. coming from plano as well, not that that matters or anything.

go mean green. Fry Rice.

Tailgatting.png

Find us on the North side of the Blue lot see what you think we have a group that continues to grow. The more the merrier.

Oy, I would have never thought of that name myself!

But you need to change your avatar. The one you have looks like it was taken at a Bar Mitzvah reception. If you have photoshop, you could take Mean Joe's NT photo, and superimpose the face of Robby Benson as a Chasidic Jew from "The Chosen".

famalum_green.jpgBenson3.thumbnail.JPG

And that fried rice... better come from "Shang-Chai", the Kosher Chinese restaurant :P

Good Yom-Tov!

Hey what time would you need to get to Fouts Saturday in order to get a place to park in the main tailgating area in front of the stadium? By 3-4? Thanks in advance.

Not sure I know what you mean by the main tailgating area? If it is not raining the pay lot will be full before 3:00. The blue lot which you need a pass for will be half full or more by 3:00 for the first game. If we win and continue to win the tailgating will be nutty by homecoming. We will get there at 11:30 or noon.

Oy, I would have never thought of that name myself!

But you need to change your avatar. The one you have looks like it was taken at a Bar Mitzvah reception. If you have photoshop, you could take Mean Joe's NT photo, and superimpose the face of Robby Benson as a Chasidic Jew from "The Chosen".

If you are going to photoshop, give Joe a colorful kipa.

Edited by EagleMBA

quick question. Are pets allowed in the tailgating area?

They aren't allowed in the stadium...please don't tell me you are one of those who come to enjoy the tailgate festivities and then leave and never make it into the stadium to support the team and UNT. Bad...bad...bad doggie!