Harry, The Website Looks Fantastic

stebo

We are so lucky to have a fan that has dedicated his time and money to providing all of us with such a wonderful fan website. Harry keeps the board updated, writes articles, does pod casts, and still manages to keep his cool through all the hijinks and shenanigans on this sucker. Thank you Harry, the board has come a long way since the old Paradise board... I appreciate you. One of these days, we are going to get you the Spirit Award from UNT :/

• Upvote 2

Harry - You know I have the highest regard for you and what you do here. Although this is a very nice, clean layout, I cannot understand the blue theme with some green trim. The DRC "Mean Green" Blog is blue too. Now we have two major Mean Green sites that are blue.... The Mean Blue?

Chris I hear you I am working on the colors. Blue is the default for this version of the software. This version has a super iPhone and smartphone capability but it is requiring some manual work on the coloring.

Harry - You know I have the highest regard for you and what you do here. Although this is a very nice, clean layout, I cannot understand the blue theme with some green trim. The DRC "Mean Green" Blog is blue too. Now we have two major Mean Green sites that are blue.... The Mean Blue?

You can pick up your wrinkled $100 bill at the will call window. Next!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Chris I hear you I am working on the colors. Blue is the default for this version of the software. This version has a super iPhone and smartphone capability but it is requiring some manual work on the coloring.

Glad to hear that this might be temporary color change. As a website owner myself, I have experienced some of these challenges firsthand with templates. The current layout is phenomenal... just a little more green please :D

I agree, awesome, but for some reason it doesn't work with google chrome. Will this be fixed? If not, it's cool, I'll use IE for my gomeangreen.com needs!

I can verify this. I just ran it through Chrome and it is getting a modified layout. Harry - it appears that your server might be serving up a mobile version to Chrome.

I can verify this. I just ran it through Chrome an d it is getting a modified layout. Harry - it appears that your server might be serving up a mobile version to Chrome.

Try it on chrome now! I have tried to make the mobile version available on blackberry's etc but if anyone has a request let me know!

Varsity I really appreciate all of the great pics that you have posted into the gallery. That is a feature that I wish more of our fans would use. If you haven't yet checked out His great retro pix please visit the gallery link at the top of the forum. GMG!

• 2 weeks later...