Groundbreaking Ceremony

UNT Mean Green

I plan to attend, with Eaglette and two guests in tow. The guests were informed to prepare for a FULL DAY, including groundbreaking, prodigious Shiner consumption, great tailgating and a damned good football game! It could happen.

I plan to attend, with Eaglette and two guests in tow. The guests were informed to prepare for a FULL DAY, including groundbreaking, prodigious Shiner consumption, great tailgating and a damned good football game! It could happen.

Hopefully there will be plenty of Shiner... :D Army did beat Ball State as we did...eons ago.

EMT

....because it would just throw everything out of sorts if the 4 cars that were in the yellow lot at 10:45 were to leave and want re-entry at 11:30. Add another car that arrives at that time, and the whole day might just be ruined for the parking folks.

I'm kind of hoping there will be a need for those parking attendants this week.

Definately leaving te tailgate area to attend.... Hoping that it will be announced that we will add some seats to the damn thing and make it 35,000.

I wonder what the free giveaway will be.?????

Also to help with the groundbreaking and clearing the land, I have a Bobcat they can borrow and use if the stadium will open in 2010 instead of 2011.

You deserve to have the first invitation....and for it to be hand delivered by the president.

In all fairness you should be holding one of the golden shovels instead of alot of the UNT adminstrators would didnt do shit to get this thing going.

Thanks. There is a lot of credit to go around, including those members on this board who generously donated money for the campaign signs.