Frog Unis

Cowtown

They will actually be wearing their new uniforms during the game this Saturday as a "preview" sort of. It's their annual pink out game.

College Gameday is going to be at the game as well on Saturday and I will be there....I have to see some good football or I'm going to go crazy. :)

I really like the new uni's.

Fortunately, or unfortunately, few will get to see the new uni's because the game is on CBS College Sports and not any regular channel. It's hard to believe how pitiful the mountain west conference's tv deal is? I've seen the Sunbelt and C-USA play many times this year and this week alone the MAC will be on tv three times, if not more.

Rick

Edited by FirefightnRick

Uniwatch already had links to the Florida State ones. Not a fan of any of the ones I've seen.

And if we were a Nike school and they bestowed such an honor upon us, I'd laugh. I can only imagine the custom feather pattern they'd drape us with and the yellow facemask, socks, and shoes they'd swindle us on to represent the offensive weapons of an eagle.

Fortunately, or unfortunately, few will get to see the new uni's because the game is on CBS College Sports and not any regular channel. It's hard to believe how pitiful the mountain west conference's tv deal is? I've seen the Sunbelt and C-USA play many times this year and this week alone the MAC will be on tv three times, if not more.

Rick

Guess you have never heard of Versus or The Mountain Network.

LOL, which channel is The Mountain Network again????? 1001? Unfortunately, not everyone gets Versus, and even if everyone got both channels, the game is not on either of them. Regular network is ABC, CBS, FOX, NBC, ESPN, ESPN 2, or even ESPN U For the "Game of the Week", it should be on one of the major 4.

Edited by Rudy

Do you really want any distractions at this point if you are TCU? Isn't Utah enough? Ain't nobody picking the Utes to come in and even play a game on Saturday. This is starting to remind me of the BYU drama a few years ago or was the Indianapolis Colts - someone worrying a lot about the color socks they were wearing with the uni - went out and got beat down. Don't think it will happen on Saturday but the traditionalist have got to be grabbing their stomachs now.

GMG

Guess you never read any of my Lance Armstrong postings the past however many years his career has been shown on Verses?

Besides, the TCU-Utah game isn't on Verses, although it wouldn't matter for Direct TV subscribers due to their continued dispute. It is on CBS Sports however, yet you have to pay extra with many of the basic cable channels for it and The Mountain, neither of which will happen for me this saturday because we are not allowed to purchase extra channels at the firehall.

If TCU goes undefeated and still gets the short end of the stick at the end of the season they can thank their conference for their pathetic tv coverage.

Rick

Edited by FirefightnRick