Will We Have A Quarterback Controversy...

Censored by Laurie

Lets predict Nathan Tune's stat line vs 'Bama

31-31 passing for 617 yds 7 tds

19 rushes for 263 yds 4 tds

12 catches for 199 3 tds

12 extra points

5-5 on fgs with a long of 72 yds

21 tackles, 12 for a loss, 9 sacks, and 5 ints

All this done while setting a Bryant-Denny stadium record for most nachos sold in a half.

12 catches for 199 3 tds

12 extra points

All this done while setting a Bryant-Denny stadium record for most nachos sold in a half.

this is so ridiculous. No freaking way he kicks FIVE field goals.

juststupidsilly.jpg

FTW

Hey, hey guess what.

In the grand scheme of things, none of this matters. It's a the possibility of a backup quarterback supplanting the starter - it's freaking transient kitsch, not the bloody Cuban Missile Crisis. God.

I like this...we need a facebook-esque option...

12 catches for 199 3 tds

12 extra points

How can we forget the Tune-Tune double reverse that fools the safety and leaves J. Jackson all alone after beating the CB on the deep post.

Edited by greenminer

that it correct. Nailing one of the Williams sisters is gayer than than giving another man a pantles belt kiss...

Whoa whoa whoa. Have you not seen the pic of Serena in the black Puma suit???? She can work me like that tennis racket anyday of the week. Serena is fine. Venus, now that's another story!

Edited by Got5onIt

Hey, let's make it clear, what with all the homoerotic talk, Nathan Tune is not gay. In fact, the character Ned Nickerson, college quarterback boyfriend in the Nancy Drew series was based on him. However, the gay communities in New York City and San Francisco do not care; they have heard the last name Tune, identified him as related to the other famous Tune Texan, the famous Boadway actor and dancer Tommy Tune of Wichita Falls, and assumed that Nathan is gay. We will now have a coast to coast fandom that has no other link to UNT other than this erroneous belief and an appreciation for jazz. My ultraliberal sister residing in San Francisco has told me over the phone that he is their biggest heartthrob since Tom Selleck. I just wish they would leave him alone and let him sling that ball.

Hey, let's make it clear, what with all the homoerotic talk, Nathan Tune is not gay. In fact, the character Ned Nickerson, college quarterback boyfriend in the Nancy Drew series was based on him. However, the gay communities in New York City and San Francisco do not care; they have heard the last name Tune, identified him as related to the other famous Tune Texan, the famous Boadway actor and dancer Tommy Tune of Wichita Falls, and assumed that Nathan is gay. We will now have a coast to coast fandom that has no other link to UNT other than this erroneous belief and an appreciation for jazz. My ultraliberal sister residing in San Francisco has told me over the phone that he is their biggest heartthrob since Tom Selleck. I just wish they would leave him alone and let him sling that ball.

Nathan will do a great job but I think the only way we have a controversy is if its between Tune and Chase Baine because Riley is out longer then expected. Other then that Nate is senior if I remember correctly.

Please remember that the football board is for football discussion. Football should be talked about, and other things you probably shouldn't bring up. Talking about football is okay, but talking about things that aren't football, or talking about football things in a non-football way, means that they aren't football, and should be discussed on the non-football board.

/johnmadden

Srsly, though. I wonder how many other D-1 programs have to carefully prune homo-erotic comments and go out of their way to emphasize that they aren't appropriate on a football board. Such comments will be moderated. Persistent use of such comments after warning will be result in bans.

That is all.