Tailgating Questions

NT03

Tasty Greek, Mean Mag, Gomeangreen1999, Filmer J and OldGuyStudent,

I will be at the tailgate but I will arrive later then the rest of you. I have to help my future mother in-law with a garage sale that morning. Thus, do not plan on waiting for me to drive in the parking lot that morning. I should arrive at the tailgate at 4:00 but I will try to show up earlier. I wont have time to get additional food so be prepared to have a "moocher" on your hands this week! I will have my own beer though....

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man I am going to miss tailgating this weekend. :( I guess I will sit in my Mean Green camping chair, drinking Shiner and watching the game on the web.

I would say you should have a beer for me, but too many of you drink Bud Lime. You're a bunch of big girls blouses.

anything with lime is ghey!!!!

we'll have plenty of beers for ya! shame you can't make it...see ya for the muts game!

Plane lands at 1:09p - dfw

see you in the lot at 1:20.

look for the hungry passengar roaming the lot for Texas BBQ - will trade for peanuts

Oh yeah and lay off my tecate - barely tastes like beer without a lime and salt:)

GMG

my buddy is flying down from new hampshire (no not just for this game) but im converting him into a mean green fan and want him to see a great mean green tailgate....can we come hang with someone??? ill bring my own beer, no worries! :)

You're always welcome with us. Just look for the flag and the green tent.

You're always welcome with us. Just look for the flag and the green tent.

Well, that narrows it down. Flag and green tent. To be more specific I think you should put up a Greek flag. You won't find very many Greek flags around. Also - to make sure that everyone can spot you in a crowd, be sure to wear something green. Also, be sure to be the one drinking a beer. Furthermore I'd suggest bringing some lawn chairs to make sure you stand out from the crowd.

Well, that narrows it down. Flag and green tent. To be more specific I think you should put up a Greek flag. You won't find very many Greek flags around. Also - to make sure that everyone can spot you in a crowd, be sure to wear something green. Also, be sure to be the one drinking a beer. Furthermore I'd suggest bringing some lawn chairs to make sure you stand out from the crowd.

MeanGreenHellasflag.jpg

Something like that, you mean? :P

I just drilled out holes in our PVC pipe flagpole last night, and it's ready to go. I don't think it'll be hard to tell us apart from the other green tents.

Plane lands at 1:09p - dfw

see you in the lot at 1:20.

look for the hungry passengar roaming the lot for Texas BBQ - will trade for peanuts

Oh yeah and lay off my tecate - barely tastes like beer without a lime and salt:)

GMG

You renting a Ferrari at the airport? Should we start taking up a collection to bail you out when you get arrested for going 250 mph down 121 and 35?

MeanGreenHellasflag.jpg

Something like that, you mean? :P

I just drilled out holes in our PVC pipe flagpole last night, and it's ready to go. I don't think it'll be hard to tell us apart from the other green tents.

Just follow the smell of apple martinis and lube.

Dude, what the hell is that? Wrapped in bacon?

Dry rubbed flank steak, ham, boudin sausage, eggs, carrots, bell peppers, cheese wrapped in a bacon weave. Slight variation on a theme from BBQ USA.

I've gauged the cooking time that it will be ready right about the time the beer kicks in and people get the munchies for vile, death inducing food.

Edited by oldguystudent

What time will you start to tailgate ? ~5pm (That's the soonest I can get there because I have to catch my kid's football game first.)

Where will you be tailgating ? In the Blue Lot where ever they stick me.

Who will you be tailgating with ? A coworker that got hooked on the UNT tailgating experience last year when I took him to the ASU game.

What is your tailgating food? We'll be grilling some turkey dogs. (The pansy I'm bringing pretty much only eats fowl.) <_<

What is your tailgating beverage ? Probably Shiner

This is my first year with a parking pass. I'm looking forward to breaking in my portable gas grill and 12x12 GREEN tailgating tent I bought a few weeks back.

My son's game got cancelled, freeing me up for extended tailgating. I'll be there around 2:30pm. Wish I was there right now! GMG!

Guest JohnDenver

Dry rubbed flank steak, ham, boudin sausage, eggs, carrots, bell peppers, cheese wrapped in a bacon weave. Slight variation on a theme from BBQ USA.

I liked your flank steak in there.

I've gauged the cooking time that it will be ready right about the time the beer kicks in and people get the munchies for vile, death inducing food.

This is my Bacon Explosion..

Bacon, Sausage, fried Bacon, Smoked Gouda, Anahiem Peppers. Dry rub rib spices. HOT BBQ sauce for basting.

n826051379_1204748_5699.jpg

n826051379_1204751_6305.jpg

n826051379_1204752_6513.jpg

• 2 weeks later...