Predictions

H-towngreen

I think Riley and Cam are going to be the keys to this teams sucess not just in Muncie but throughout the season. *excluding defense of course **and special teams ***and improved coaching ****and the use of the tight end *****and taking snaps under center

With Riley only being a RS Freshman he has alot of pressure on him this season. Cam will be needed to keep the chains moving and keep defenses honest.

Go ahead and take a stab at the stat lines for both in our season opener vs Ballst

Riley 21-31 217 2tds 1int and 73 yds rushing 1td

Cam 19 for 97

I predict Riley runs for 200 and passes for 267, completing 30 of 40 passes. It will be a close one, but with the game on the line, Riley runs in the final go-ahead TD with just 19 seconds left on the board. It will talked about for decades.

+10,000

I predict Riley runs for 200 and passes for 267, completing 30 of 40 passes. It will be a close one, but with the game on the line, Riley runs in the final go-ahead TD with just 19 seconds left on the board. It will talked about for decades.

Don't forget at half time he will run into a burning building, save a family of 4, then be back before 3rd qtr kickoff. :lol:

You really think he will only throw 25 times and have less than 50% accuracy? You have not been paying attention.

I hope he only has to throw 25 times. Remember, he is a freshman QB going up against an experienced college defense. Yes, I think he completes right around 50% of his passes.

Of course, I hope he goes 33-35, 350 yrds, with 4 TDs and 0 interceptions.

I have been paying attention, just taking off the green shades for a few minutes.

I hope he only has to throw 25 times. Remember, he is a freshman QB going up against an experienced college defense. Yes, I think he completes right around 50% of his passes.

Of course, I hope he goes 33-35, 350 yrds, with 4 TDs and 0 interceptions.

I have been paying attention, just taking off the green shades for a few minutes.

Completely agree.

I already made my Riley prediction here:

Not to brag, but....nailed the completions and only one off on the yardage....damn....too bad Vegas doesn't take bet on these kind of predictions.

***Oh, and nailed the TDs and INTs too...a little off on the rushing yards though...***

Edited by gangrene