If our military does not follow the lead of this tiny country in South America, then instead of seeing another election in America we could very well see portraits of "The OBAMAnation of Desolation" draping our buildings, the entrances of our schools, our highways etc. This president has no birth certificate, despises Christianity, capitalism and the Constitution of The United States of America.

When the president of the United States sides with the likes of Hugo Chavez, Daniel Ortega and the Castro brothers in the matters of Honduras but chose not to interfere with the political situation in Iran it should be clear to anyone with half a brain who this person is and what his true intentions are.

It is unbelievable what is happening to America. We are losing our freedom and yet America sleeps.

2 Chronicles 7:14

So, I don't recall anything in the oath I took as I was being inducted into the Army that would tolerate the violent overthrow of an elected government. Quite the contrary; we were promising to defend (even violently) against violent overthrow of the U.S. Government. And there wasn't even a ceremony releasing us from that oath. I guess I'm still obligated to take up arms against anyone in this country following the lead of this tiny country in CENTRAL America.

Chávez urges Obama to change his discourse

Obama "is not going to trick us with an ambiguous discourse or with a smile," warned Chávez. He added that Obama wants to be seen "as a peaceful dove, as an innocent lamb."

The Venezuelan ruler said that he would rather deal with former US President George W. Bush than with Obama. In Chávez's words, "you better face the head of the empire assuming his role as such, than face someone who is off and on."

Chávez recalled that US President John F. Kennedy was killed by US "imperial" forces. "I hope they do not kill Obama, because Obama is biting off more than he can chew."

Chávez added that despite the US military power, political changes in Latin America will not cease.

"The process of change in Latin America is not going to stop, President Obama. You can send the Fourth and the Sixth Fleet, or the world's largest bombers, but changes will not end," Chávez said.

What you get when you suck up to tyrants.

Rick

No what frightens me is your constant attempts at high-brow analysis coupled with low-brow spelling/grammar.

God, help us, the spelling and grammar police are back at it again. I thought the federal grant for increased grammar/spelling police had expired!

If our military does not follow the lead of this tiny country in South America, then instead of seeing another election in America we could very well see portraits of "The OBAMAnation of Desolation" draping our buildings, the entrances of our schools, our highways etc. This president has no birth certificate, despises Christianity, capitalism and the Constitution of The United States of America.

When the president of the United States sides with the likes of Hugo Chavez, Daniel Ortega and the Castro brothers in the matters of Honduras but chose not to interfere with the political situation in Iran it should be clear to anyone with half a brain who this person is and what his true intentions are.

It is unbelievable what is happening to America. We are losing our freedom and yet America sleeps.

2 Chronicles 7:14

--- Some people in America are incredible and what they will swallow and WANT to believe-----

They said he was an Islamic.... then his crazy CHRISTIAN minister appeared.

They said he went to a Madrasa.... it was shown to be wrong.

They said he used the Koran to take office... he didn't ...he used a Bible and has actually led the Senate in (Christian) prayer.

They said he would not say he say the Pledge of Allegiance --- he has led the Senate in that too ( U-tube video exists)

There are lots more of false claims as well. These types of people have lost all credibility to most of us. (explains partly why people do not trust Fox which has people that said all of the above and more) To me and to most if someone lies a few times then I trust nothing they say as true--

---I can't believe there are those trying to claim he is a non American.. True his father was from Kenya... he mother (a white American citizen whose father was on Normandy beach in WWII) met him while attending the Univ. of Hawaii (it is in America). They were not married very long. Her second husband was from Indonesia and Obama only lived with them a few years... He lived most of his childhood life ( about 9 years, 9-18 ) with his WHITE grandparents in Hawaii and never even lived in a black neighborhood until at least after college and maybe not then. You likely do not know this since you never listen to those commie media people. Do you honestly think this has not been confirmed by the Supreme court..??

I have never seen George Bush's birth certificate either (maybe he was born in Canada on a family trip while his parents stayed at Kennebunkport Maine) or McCain's (maybe the hospital was not in the Panama Canal Zone but a few miles away in a Panamanian Hospital..... In fact I don't ever remember any Presidential candidate publishing his birth certificate in a Newspaper or magazine. Clinton, Reagan or no other one else has printed one in the media.... even then they extreme crazies would claim it is fake...... read this...

Oct, 2008 (mainstream media, not Fox)

-You might think these rumors would have died off after Obama produced proof in June that he was, in fact, born in Hawaii to an American citizen, his mother, Ann, or after Hawaii state officials confirmed in October that he was born there. You might think the rumors would have died off after he was elected by a comfortable margin. Instead, they've intensified. There have been paid advertisements in the Chicago Tribune questioning the president-elect's birth certificate and eligibility, and one group is raising money to run a similar ad on television. The right-wing Web site WorldNetDaily has been reporting on the issue almost nonstop. Numerous plaintiffs have filed lawsuits in various states. And Friday, the Supreme Court's nine justices will decide whether they want to hear one of those suits, which also contends that John McCain, born in the former Panama Canal Zone, does not meet the Constitution's requirements to hold the presidency.

____

Note the Supreme Court reference.... both candidates satisfied their opinions should have removed any doubts in their minds. ..

You are just being a sore loser and will not accept reality.... Obama may be a good President or may be the worse ever...

but in either case he is our lawful President... get over it. ...... and quit just making stuff up. ... Just get over it... He got elected largely because the economy tanked in 2008 (5000 point Dow drop, the financial bailouts in Sept. prior to election) ...when Bush was in power.... plus most don't think the War in Iraq was necessasy (no WMD, as promised)

Edited by SCREAMING EAGLE-66
  • Downvote 2

God, help us, the spelling and grammar police are back at it again. I thought the federal grant for increased grammar/spelling police had expired!

Why bother attempting to sound smrt when this is alll just 4 funn!?

Chávez urges Obama to change his discourse

What you get when you suck up to tyrants.

Rick

--- Are you talking about a 5000 drop in the Dow...?? and a wreaked economy ...because US gov. sucked up to the Wall street and the banking financial tyrants ---and we removed controls and government oversight that was put into place after the Great depression of the 30's. ...?

--Wow.. that article doesn't sound like Obama is "sucking up" to him... sounds the reverse... Chavez wants him to change... so what.. Just because Obama listens to him more than Bush did doesn't mean much.... I listened to my kids and then still said NO when I needed to do so.. Might have nice if Bush had listened to European opinions more before we invaded Iraq... Most claimed there was no way they were manufacturing nuclear weapons... and they were right apparently.. Listening to other opinions is usually good... but you never have to follow their desires or advice just because you listened. .

Edited by SCREAMING EAGLE-66
  • Downvote 3

Why bother attempting to sound smrt when this is alll just 4 funn!?

Beacuse it's fun perhaps. I just liked the irony of it all...you know, Emmitt, police...come on you have to admit.......

Beacuse it's fun perhaps. I just liked the irony of it all...you know, Emmitt, police...come on you have to admit.......

Come on Kram - we're usually more in step than this. I just don't want you setting a bad example for the younger posters.

Note the Supreme Court reference.... both candidates satisfied their opinions should have removed any doubts in their minds. ..

You are just being a sore loser and will not accept reality.... Obama may be a good President or may be the worse ever...

but in either case he is our lawful President... get over it. ...... and quit just making stuff up. ... Just get over it...

I guess this is the right's opportunity to do what the left did in 2000.... bitch about crap that is not real, make up conspiracy theories about rigged elections. Except this time the election was won by a wider margin so there had to be something else to gripe about, a birth certificate.

plus most don't think the War in Iraq was necessasy (no WMD, as promised)

Le me ask you something about the WMD's. If there are not any then why have coalition forces been attacked with biological weapons periodically through the entirety of the war? Serin (sp) gas is not an abnormal thing to see come out of explosives set by the insurgents. Additionally, why are our soldiers sent over there with gas masks and other defenses for biological weapons?

Not trying to get into the WMD debate, i just think that there is alot of misinformation out there about this situation, and the information that we do have doesn't tell the whole story. IMHO

--Wow.. that article doesn't sound like Obama is "sucking up" to him... sounds the reverse... Chavez wants him to change... so what.. Just because Obama listens to him more than Bush did doesn't mean much.... I listened to my kids and then still said NO when I needed to do so.. Might have nice if Bush had listened to European opinions more before we invaded Iraq... Most claimed there was no way they were manufacturing nuclear weapons... and they were right apparently.. Listening to other opinions is usually good... but you never have to follow their desires or advice just because you listened. .

Perhaps Obama should do the same!