John Holdren, Obama's Science Czar, Says: Forced Abortions...

http://zombietime.com/john_holdren/

Forced abortions. Mass sterilization. A "Planetary Regime" with the power of life and death over American citizens.

The tyrannical fantasies of a madman? Or merely the opinions of the person now in control of science policy in the United States? Or both?

These ideas (among many other equally horrifying recommendations) were put forth by John Holdren, whom Barack Obama has recently appointed Director of the White House Office of Science and Technology Policy, Assistant to the President for Science and Technology, and Co-Chair of the President's Council of Advisors on Science and Technology -- informally known as the United States' Science Czar. In a book Holdren co-authored in 1977, the man now firmly in control of science policy in this country wrote that:

• Women could be forced to abort their pregnancies, whether they wanted to or not;

• The population at large could be sterilized by infertility drugs intentionally put into the nation's drinking water or in food;

• Single mothers and teen mothers should have their babies seized from them against their will and given away to other couples to raise;

• People who "contribute to social deterioration" (i.e. undesirables) "can be required by law to exercise reproductive responsibility" -- in other words, be compelled to have abortions or be sterilized.

• A transnational "Planetary Regime" should assume control of the global economy and also dictate the most intimate details of Americans' lives -- using an armed international police force.

Impossible, you say? That must be an exaggeration or a hoax. No one in their right mind would say such things.

Well, I hate to break the news to you, but it is no hoax, no exaggeration. John Holdren really did say those things, and this report contains the proof.

Above is a very thorough and lengthy discription of the sickness this man has dreamed of, along with links to some of his comments during more recent interviews. Also, this guy was one of the dumbass Global Cooling alarmists back in the 70's, also. Do you think Millhouse even heard or read a single word about what this man has written and spoken about in the past prior to appointing him Director of WH Science and Technology Policy?

I now have an even clearer picture of where the insane Cap and Trade horseshit comes from.

Rick

Edited by FirefightnRick

Anyone who co-authors a book with Paul Ehrlich (not published in a book with him, rather sharing the writing responsibilities and collaborating on the methodology and conclusions) is irredeemably in the "complete f-ing dumbass" caste.

It's like co-writing a book with Lester Thurow. Your reputation can't possibly recover, at least not in my eyes.

Once someone has written a book with either of those two... They can build a million bridges, but I'll never call them a bridge builder again.

Edited by TheTastyGreek

Anyone really suprised???? If so, why? All you have to do is check out the administration's agenda and several of its "other" appointments. Seems right in line with may of the "lines of thinking" emitting from this administration today. Oh, well.....2010 isn't that far off......

If you idiots think you are getting any seats in 2010...good luck! Your party is so outdated and the propaganda machine is at it again! With your posts and this line of thinking that is why you people sound just like back ass ward ...

Anyway! 2010 picking up seats with your super conservative approach! Well good luck!

3 things your party needs to do or abandon immediately.

Embrace the possibility of peace! War is a last option! Did you know one smart bomb could save about $80,000 in taxes! That would get back one families tax burden that Bush left us with!

Choice is what the nation is founded on.

Tax relief for small business.....Yes your tax breaks for small business is good! Quit giving all the breaks to special interest and wall street! Oh yes that is what the republican party stands for...and guess what lack of oversight has got us into a bloody mess.....blame yourselves you did it.

As for calling your President Millhouse...Well at should I call our last president a war criminal, a thief of American tax dollars, a lack of oversight president with unprecideted theft of the regular American in the form of fuel, Stocks, Healthcare, and lives!

When you guys get a clue and amend your belief system is only when you will get the swing voter. Right now you look like you don't have a clue.

And good one on Sottomeyer. Alienate the Hispanic vote....great move!

Sorry I cannot help but remind you that you got your ass kicked in the last election and until Obama/ Millhouse whatever screws up then you have him for 8 years and if you don't change your tune we might enact socialized medicine, tax the rich, and dismantle the military!!! Oh yea and legalize pot!!!!

Have fun being mad.....suck it!

--- And Cheney approved of torture... even of people who knew nothing.

--- Recommentd you see the movie Rendition and think about the attitude of a person that had gone through that.... He would be dangerous after all of that... or least I would be.

--- I don't approve this science guy's comments either...(for what it is worth)

--- You did read the bit on GMG about the Fox news guy.... Adolph would approve of him. (no I did not post it)

If you idiots think you are getting any seats in 2010...good luck! Your party is so outdated and the propaganda machine is at it again! With your posts and this line of thinking that is why you people sound just like back ass ward ...

Anyway! 2010 picking up seats with your super conservative approach! Well good luck!

Embrace the possibility of peace! War is a last option! Did you know one smart bomb could save about $80,000 in taxes! That would get back one families tax burden that Bush left us with!

Tax relief for small business.....Yes your tax breaks for small business is good! Quit giving all the breaks to special interest and wall street! Oh yes that is what the republican party stands for...and guess what lack of oversight has got us into a bloody mess.....blame yourselves you did it.

As for calling your President Millhouse...Well at should I call our last president a war criminal, a thief of American tax dollars, a lack of oversight president with unprecideted theft of the regular American in the form of fuel, Stocks, Healthcare, and lives!

When you guys get a clue and amend your belief system is only when you will get the swing voter. Right now you look like you don't have a clue.

Sorry I cannot help but remind you that you got your ass kicked in the last election and until Obama/ Millhouse whatever screws up then you have him for 8 years and if you don't change your tune we might enact socialized medicine, tax the rich, and dismantle the military!!! Oh yea and legalize pot!!!!

Oh my god - it's like a Texas Tech fan message board realigned it's DNA and started talking politics. Regardless of your affiliation, you got to admit that this is hypnotic. I'd break it down, but my head is about to explode with radioactive glee.

Amazing stuff...if I quoted the whole rant it would sure look like you are the "mad liberal"...and you won! WOW! How would your rants be if your side had lost???? I shudder to imagine. :lol: Tax breaks to Wall Street? Hmmmmmmmmm...stimulus and bailouts to GM, the "big" banks, the brokerage houses...Hmmmm...most and certainly the largest dollar amounts on Mr. Obama's watch I believe. The taxpayer will be handling that massive give-a-way for generations to come. Also seems you have not read anything about the "oversight" given by some very prominent dems to Fannie and Freddie. Seems the same "oversight" was going on during the Clinton administration and ones that preceded him...and the pressure to give mortgages to people who could not pay for them did not come from the right side of the aisle. Your "mad" is very selective it seems. "Embrace Peace"...yep, that worked with 9/11, didn't it? Pakistan tried that recently in its "truce" with the Taliban...how'd that work out?

You know, eeally, you accuse the "Republicans" for everything and miss the "other half of the story". OK, you are a passionate lib, I get that, but how is it the left can be passionate, but folks on the right cannot? What's up with that? As with giving "peace" a try, you might want to give civility a bit of a try. Just saying....

But, then again...football season is right around the corner and Republican or democrat matters not...It's the MEAN GREEN that's important! GO MEAN GREEN.

From the "FrontPage" report.

The Neo-Malthusians

Holdren gave a clear indication of his philosophical views in the 1977 book Ecoscience, which he co-authored with Paul and Anne Ehrlich. [1]In its pages, the authors noted, "The neo-Malthusiasn view proposes...population limitation and redistribution of wealth." They concluded, "On these points, we find ourselves firmly in the neo-Malthusian camp" (p. 954).

Economist Thomas Malthus is one of the most literally anti-human theorists in human history. He viewed overpopulation as the fount of all woe, but one which could be staunched with enough blood. In "An Essay on the Principle of Population" Malthus wrote, "All the children who are born, beyond what would be required to keep up the population to a desired level, must necessarily perish, unless room be made for them by the death of grown persons...if we dread the too frequent visitation of the horrid form of famine, we should sedulously encourage the other forms of destruction, which we compel nature to use...and court the return of the plague." Like their intellectual forebear, Holdren and the Ehrlichs proposed their own acceptable sacrifice to the environment.

Rick

Edited by FirefightnRick

Bet you a steak dinner that the republicans pick up seats in the house and senate in 2010.

Come on, put your money where your mouth is.

Brian Kilmeade is like the Gordon Keith of the Fox & Friends show. It's his schtick.

Keith

Whoa...we've had hyperbole on this board plenty of times in the past, but most is at least based in reality.

Nobody is the Gordo of any other show...especially not Kilmeade.

Whoa...we've had hyperbole on this board plenty of times in the past, but most is at least based in reality.

If Kilmeade = Gordon, then does Palin = Barb?

I didn't say he was funny, but he has his moments. I was just trying to come up with a reference that people could relate to in the DFW area.

Keith

:lol:

Who knew that winning an election by 4% was getting your ass kicked?

Rick

Well technically wasn't it more like 6%? Obama got like 53% of the vote.

Even more technically - the percentage doesn't really matter since the true number is the electoral vote(as everyone should recall from 2000). And that was a large margin.

Bet you a steak dinner that the republicans pick up seats in the house and senate in 2010.

Come on, put your money where your mouth is.

Economy May Close Window for Obama

The Wall Street Journal's latest forecasting survey finds that, on average, economists predict an unemployment rate of at least 10% through next June, with a decline to 9.5% by December 2010. If true, the midterm elections will be held during a period when joblessness is about the same as today.

Nate Silver: "There is not much time for the Administration to lose in pushing forward the Democratic agenda. The recent sluggishness in the recovery reduces, if not altogether eliminates, the possibility that the Democrats will have some kind of golden window of opportunity prior to the next midterms..."

Rick

Study in contrasts: Christian scientist vs. eco-mad scientist

If a conservative blogger or Republican political candidate had published such lunatic claptrap, the Department of Homeland Security would have him on a watchlist. Instead, Holdren is Overlord of Science Policy. “Ecoscience” remains on his curriculum vitae. Obama is still perceived as the champion of reason. And the national media, so concerned about the dangers posed by a born-again Christian scientist, have responded to a secular extremist’s wild blueprints for forced abortions and mass sterilizations with a collective shrug. Scary.

Rick