7 Texas Universities In College World Series

UT

Rice

Baylor

A&M

Texas State

TCU

Sam Houston State

Texas State has a tough Road. We got a #2 seed in the Austin Regional. If we beat Boston College on Friday, we would advance to a Saturday game with top-ranked UT. In the two previous meetings earlier this year, Texas squeaked out a road win at our new ballpark (6-5), and blew up our Bullpen in Austin(12-2).

The belt got two bids. Not bad considering the field as a whole is one of the most egregiously BCS laden in history. Baylor and Okie St getting in are just slaps in the face to the mid-majors. Rhode Island may as well just roll over and die if their resume wasn't good enough to get in over a sub .500 ninth place Big XII team.

And, Oklahoma State no where to be found! What's up with the Cowboys? They "used" to be a power in the Big XII...sigh! If we can't have men's soccer...oops...I mean baseball at UNT, I guess I'll just have to keep pulling for the Cowboys. So, is Texas going to win the whole thing?

And, Oklahoma State no where to be found! What's up with the Cowboys? They "used" to be a power in the Big XII...sigh! If we can't have men's soccer...oops...I mean baseball at UNT, I guess I'll just have to keep pulling for the Cowboys. So, is Texas going to win the whole thing?

:lol::lol: LOL :lol::lol:

I agree with Kram, we need Men's Soccer at UNT!!!

Kram1, when you read things, do you just try to read every other word and then try to piece together what just happened?

The Pokes are playing, but sadly, have yet to move to Texas. And, the national (liberal) media seems to not want them to even play: http://www.baseballamerica.com/blog/college/?p=1301