Spring Game Tailgate

UNTflyer

Mean Green Fans,

Join President Bataille, Athletic Director Rick Villarreal, and the entire Mean Green nation as we usher in a new football season, and unveil the much sought after conceptual renderings of the new North Texas football stadium! Come out early for all the tailgating festivities, which begins @ 1pm in the blue lot @ Fouts Field. Dr. Bataille and Rick will be on hand to answer questions about the new stadium initiative prior to kickoff at 3pm.

You Don't Want to Miss Your Chance to Witness the FUTURE of North Texas Athletics!

When: Saturday, April 4th @ 1pm

Where: Fouts Field, University of North Texas

Who: Open to the public

FREE ADMISSION!

n23932973_38484311_7785035.jpg

n23932973_38484311_7785035.jpg

Interesting image of the new stadium. It is a different footprint than the previous renderings have been. I'm guessing the darker grey shading is the first (30-35K) phase and the lighter color the expanded, final 50k footprint. I hope the arrow pointing to the AC doesn't cause some folks to show up over there for the 1pm meeting Saturday. Last wx report I saw was temps Sat of 80 degrees but windy and rain that evening.

Just got off the phone with Tasty. First of all, he got ALL of the voice messages people sent him about phoning Ceribus and has made that call.

On to tailgating. I may or may not be able to make it, but Tasty is planning on showing up. Everyone is welcome to stop by and participate. You can reach Tasty through takeaknee.net as he currently doesn't have access to PMs here on gmg. We talked a little about extending the tailgate post game since the game itself is apparently so short. More details to come over the next couple of days.

I will be there with TTG and crew. Are the stadium renderings that will be shown the game the final plans created by HKS? I know the renderings we have all seen were not actually dons by HKS. Thus, the stadium may look completely different then what we have all seen.

I will be there with TTG and crew. Are the stadium renderings that will be shown the game the final plans created by HKS? I know the renderings we have all seen were not actually dons by HKS. Thus, the stadium may look completely different then what we have all seen.

So you are going to come instead of staying home to study?

Lazer's an unemployed, non-enrolled bum for the next few weeks. If he's not swimming in a kiddie pool full of vodka and jello every morning right now, I'd be direly disappointed.

Correction = I now have a job! I am officially an employee of the University.

I asked earlier in the thread but I did not get a response. Are the designs that will be shown at the Spring Game the new ones done by HKS?

Correction = I now have a job! I am officially an employee of the University.

I asked earlier in the thread but I did not get a response. Are the designs that will be shown at the Spring Game the new ones done by HKS?

the lack of an answer suggests the fanbase does not know much if anything about any such project. the ones that are supposed to know arent talking, yet.

the ones that are supposed to know arent talking, yet.

This is what is so concerning to me. If I understand those who seem to know what is going on saturday, our leadership has decided that the SPRING game of a team that has gone a whopping 3-21 over the last 2 seasons is the best time to do this? Will there more than 2000 people at this thing saturday?

This is what is so concerning to me. If I understand those who seem to know what is going on saturday, our leadership has decided that the SPRING game of a team that has gone a whopping 3-21 over the last 2 seasons is the best time to do this? Will there more than 2000 people at this thing saturday?

Almost definitely. We've had pretty good attendance at the spring game the past two seasons.