List Of Muslims To Be Submitted

Nothing, I believe all of his cabinet post are filled. I believe Ron Kirk was the last to be confirmed.

And what is wrong with being an educated Muslim. There are educated Christians who are crooks, just look at the AIG scandal.

Cover up your redneck and think before you post this garbage thrown out by the true people who want this country, your home, to fail.

Nothing, I believe all of his cabinet post are filled. I believe Ron Kirk was the last to be confirmed.

And what is wrong with being an educated Muslim. There are educated Christians who are crooks, just look at the AIG scandal.

Cover up your redneck and think before you post this garbage thrown out by the true people who want this country, your home, to fail.

there are educated "EVERYBODIES" who are crooks.....so you just want to "lump" all non-muslims as christians??? that is a bit racist don't you think? that would certainly bring the aclu down on you for lumping agnostics, atheists....and the plethora of all other groups of non christians together.

redneck? this story came from the denver post. perhaps you can write some sort of rebutal to the post for being politically insensitive to your "feeeeeelings" (because of your covert political correctness training over the years).

if the only thing you can do is look at a legitimate story then start calling people names then you may need to become more objective in your thinking.

a little bit about CAIR...from the lead post:

http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/printgr....asp?grpid=6176

Edited by eulesseagle

Two things. First, admittedly without reading the article, what is the purpose of an article about Muslims who are submitted to Obama? Xenophobia perhaps? Second, and more importantly, it is clear simply from the title of this thread (you know with the "BHO" still clinging to the shock value of a middle name, how petty) and the fact that you felt the need to post it to begin with...that you intent wasn't to educate the masses but rather to engage in the most tried and true of right-wing tactics, scare 'em into submission.

Two things. First, admittedly without reading the article, what is the purpose of an article about Muslims who are submitted to Obama? Xenophobia perhaps? Second, and more importantly, it is clear simply from the title of this thread (you know with the "BHO" still clinging to the shock value of a middle name, how petty) and the fact that you felt the need to post it to begin with...that you intent wasn't to educate the masses but rather to engage in the most tried and true of right-wing tactics, scare 'em into submission.

perhaps you should read the article before you make some comment on xenophobia. this does not have to do with left or right wing tactics as much as it does "facts." you are for facts are you not, emmitt??

Edited by eulesseagle

First of all, I read BHO and the phrase "What could go wrong?" as antagonistic at best and baiting at worst.

In reading the article, all ten lines of it, it doesn't look to me like Obama went soliciting the list, but rather somebody else compiled it and sent it to him. Whoopdie do!

As for my politicians and their staff members, I don't care if they worship the shaving scum in my bathroom sink and do ritual dances in tribute to my toilet bowl so long as they do their job and keep their religion the hell out of my life.

First of all, I read BHO and the phrase "What could go wrong?" as antagonistic at best and baiting at worst.

In reading the article, all ten lines of it, it doesn't look to me like Obama went soliciting the list, but rather somebody else compiled it and sent it to him. Whoopdie do!

As for my politicians and their staff members, I don't care if they worship the shaving scum in my bathroom sink and do ritual dances in tribute to my toilet bowl so long as they do their job and keep their religion the hell out of my life.

Infedel!!!!!

The Idiot Board shows its true colors....once more. Most of these hires are African Americans who happen to be muslims.... So are you worried or jealous because they are Muslims or Blacks, which one?

Also take the time to look through http://www.weaselzippers.net/ and you will find it is a site for uneducated buffons, look at their lead story from the other day...

http://www.weaselzippers.net/blog/2009/03/...-is-a-twat.html :blink::blink::blink:

Edited by UNT_playmaker

unt playmaker....the story was linked to the Denver Post. Just like the Drudge Report, DRC, DMN, other newspapers and other on line news services they link to other publications and news links. You did know that did you not? You may want to complain the Denver Post for writing stories for the uneducated.

Lastly, who cares about the color of someone? To me that was a moot point but I guess you want to throw that in as a talking point.

I understand there are people who are offended by the use of BHO when referring to Obama, despite the fact that in the Internet age this has been common with the last two presidents (GWB and WJC). But, it is not up to me to decide what is or is not offensive... so from now on when I want to shorthand the President's name, I will drop the middle initial and just refer to him as B.O.

unt playmaker....the story was linked to the Denver Post. Just like the Drudge Report, DRC, DMN, other newspapers and other on line news services they link to other publications and news links. You did know that did you not? You may want to complain the Denver Post for writing stories for the uneducated.

Lastly, who cares about the color of someone? To me that was a moot point but I guess you want to throw that in as a talking point.

Christ, are you that obtuse?

You're either:

A.) Trying to rake some Islamophobia by starting a thread asking, "what could go wrong?" in a demeaning tone, or at least harshly sarcastic one.

B.) Seeing as how many of the people on this list are African American, you may also have a problem with African Americans.

or worst yet:

C.) You're trying to stir the flames about both Muslims and Blacks.

or finally:

D.) You're making some poor attempt at trolling. But you're doing it by being proven that you're off the mark. Which, is actually failtrolling.

Edited by meangreendork

despite the fact that in the Internet age this has been common with the last two presidents (GWB and WJC).

I guess that could be fact, but I didn't instantly recognize GWB and I had to really think about what WJC stood for (on instant sight, I almost read it as WWJD).

I know you hate the guy, and that's your prerogative, but many of your tit for tat responses when people call you out for criticisms are just plain reaching for straws man. If I wanted to showcase criticisms of past presidents to justify my criticisms of president Obama, I might cite such common terms as Bill Rodham Clinton, Willy the Weasel, Slick Willy, McPresident, Teflon Bill, Bubba, Commander-in-thief, President Chimp, Idiot in Chief, the Shrub, George aWol Bush, King George, Boy George, and Junior. Really, there are so many to choose from to exemplify your point. No need to go inventing stuff.

mgdork-

i will repeat myself because i know you probably don't read my posts completley. I don't know what color the muslims are and that is a moot point. Hence, why do you keep bringing up race? i will let you in on a secret.....there are muslims of all races just like there are of other religions. why don't you drop your phobia of injecting race into the issue because it is a non issue.

I guess that could be fact, but I didn't instantly recognize GWB and I had to really think about what WJC stood for (on instant sight, I almost read it as WWJD).

I know you hate the guy, and that's your prerogative, but many of your tit for tat responses when people call you out for criticisms are just plain reaching for straws man. If I wanted to showcase criticisms of past presidents to justify my criticisms of president Obama, I might cite such common terms as Bill Rodham Clinton, Willy the Weasel, Slick Willy, McPresident, Teflon Bill, Bubba, Commander-in-thief, President Chimp, Idiot in Chief, the Shrub, George aWol Bush, King George, Boy George, and Junior. Really, there are so many to choose from to exemplify your point. No need to go inventing stuff.

I don't hate President Obama. I don't know him. I do think he is totally wrong regarding the economy. The interest on the debt that he is running up is more than the entire federal budget 8 years ago. The day we can't pay the interest on our debt is the day the game is up. He claims he will not raise taxes if you make less than $250,000 a year, but I just don't see how that is possible. We will all be paying higher taxes, and not some small increase either. This is where his complete lack of experience comes in. He's a lawyer, not an economist.

there are educated "EVERYBODIES" who are crooks.....so you just want to "lump" all non-muslims as christians??? that is a bit racist don't you think? that would certainly bring the aclu down on you for lumping agnostics, atheists....and the plethora of all other groups of non christians together.

redneck? this story came from the denver post. perhaps you can write some sort of rebutal to the post for being politically insensitive to your "feeeeeelings" (because of your covert political correctness training over the years).

if the only thing you can do is look at a legitimate story then start calling people names then you may need to become more objective in your thinking.

a little bit about CAIR...from the lead post:

http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/printgr....asp?grpid=6176

Last time I checked "Christian" wasn't a race.

I understand there are people who are offended by the use of BHO when referring to Obama, despite the fact that in the Internet age this has been common with the last two presidents (GWB and WJC). But, it is not up to me to decide what is or is not offensive... so from now on when I want to shorthand the President's name, I will drop the middle initial and just refer to him as B.O.

Since we are going to use intials to identify people I guess UNTFlyer would be U.F. or could he be just plain and simple F.U.

Clearly an inflammatory thread. Be warned if you make a post that in any way (even slightly, by insinuation, or context) pertains to religion, you are opening yourself up to moderation. You may have very cogent points and are simply debating the merits of one faith over another, but I would highly recommend that, to be safe, you just find somewhere else to discuss it.