Brent Guy -utah State And Greg Robinson-syracuse

Charlie NT 73

i am envious of both programs getting a fresh start. i'm ready for another direction for unt.

Based on the training staff member I know, locker room is divided. Dodge preaches family but is full of it and fake. Riley gets preferential treatment and tells Daddy everything but hides the fact that he is no angel, if you know what I mean.

The entire SLC community can tell you about the sagas of the First Family of the Mean Green as follows:

Riley first ever freshman to play on the JV and the workout with the varsity.

Greg McElroy (2nd string QB at Alabama right now) rotates series with Riley when Riley is a soph. BUT McElroy never rotated ever when he backed up Chase Daniel.

Riley personal goal sheets were to break every TD passing record rather than allowing Kyle Padron to play when games were out of reach. Believe me, UNT and SLC players know that Todd Dodge is infatuated with his son and believes he is an off the field angel. Just ask Riley's old girlfriend, who is at UNT, about Sir Riley. My friends live with her.

Do I need to go on. I would but the administrators will ban me again.

One thing to note: The Dodge's are slick and polished. Why don't we get former Coach Mendoza to interview for the GMG network and divulge the behind the lines on UNT football. Now that would be great information.

Based on the training staff member I know, locker room is divided. Dodge preaches family but is full of it and fake. Riley gets preferential treatment and tells Daddy everything but hides the fact that he is no angel, if you know what I mean.

The entire SLC community can tell you about the sagas of the First Family of the Mean Green as follows:

Greg McElroy (2nd string QB at Alabama right now) rotates series with Riley when Riley is a soph. BUT McElroy never rotated ever when he backed up Chase Daniel.

Riley personal goal sheets were to break every TD passing record rather than allowing Kyle Padron to play when games were out of reach. Believe me, UNT and SLC players know that Todd Dodge is infatuated with his son and believes he is an off the field angel. Just ask Riley's old girlfriend, who is at UNT, about Sir Riley. My friends live with her.

One thing to note: The Dodge's are slick and polished. Why don't we get former Coach Mendoza to interview for the GMG network and divulge the behind the lines on UNT football. Now that would be great information.

Burning your sources 101.

But eventually you will, which is an even better reason to ban you for good.

Rick

You know Rick, your friends (the Meagers) say the same things but no peep out of you. You sit and giggle with them out in the parking lot slapping backs and telling stories about what Mr. Meager calling our coahces dumb and dumber. Your apart of that, and you know it.

What I did was reply to a previous post that said "he wished unt would go into a different direction." All I did, was state the facts up at Bonnie Brae, that this team has lost respect for most of the staff and a lot of it was caused by a certain young fellow.

Ask your buddies Rick, they know the real deal. You want to ban me, wow, so I can't post anymore on this board. Never posting until we start winning, ala The Fake Lonnie, might be more fun.

Rick you might just motivate me to do so. When you brought your sign over to my beer section up to the student section, it brought tears to my eyes, hell I could of filled up your water hose.

Edited by nautique

So when Riley starts next year and possibly goes 1-11, will Dodge resign? Or will he blame everyone and anything else?

Inquiring minds want to know.

Edited by Got5onIt

Member No.: 6,081

QUOTE(LoveMG)

i am envious of both programs getting a fresh start. i'm ready for another direction for unt.

quote (nautique)

TELL us something NEW that everybody doesn't all ready know. Everyone knows the crap about the Dodge boys.

Member No.: 6,081

QUOTE(LoveMG)

quote (nautique)

TELL us something NEW that everybody doesn't all ready know. Everyone knows the crap about the Dodge boys.

Yes, yes, Please tell us more!

You're killing me! Tell us something new!

Are there any more juicy details? Boxers or briefs? Is he a good kisser? Was his car really spotted parked outside Maple Hall?

Hi, Nautique!

Hi, NTex!

What's the story, morning glory?

What's tale, nightingale?

Tell what you know about Riley and how!

Hi, NTex!

Hi, Nautique!

What's the story, morning glory?

What's the word, humming bird?

I'm just so excited, Like WOW!

A friend of mine says that she knows Riley's aunt's neighbor so I may soon have some details to add myself!

Ooh! I am so excited!