***it's Offical***

UNTflyer

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do. I'll bring them next week.

Want!!

ETA -- I should substantiate that I have a room in my house that I painted to match the colors of UC Irvine including the logo painted directly into the wall. I have a bunch of Irvine stuff on the walls. I think it's time to start integrating some green in the room, and one of those signs on the wall would make a good start.

Edited by oldguystudent

Thank you SO much students! You probably have no idea how much this means to us old MEANGREEN fans, as well as how much it can potentially mean to the value of your future degrees. Thanks again, and GO MEANGREEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You'll have to change your name to Peterbuilt Routs, or WalMart routs, or PigglyWiggly Routs, etc., etc. :lol:

I can think of two more:

Mean Green Club Member & Stadium Donor

I realized earlier tonight I need to a Mean Green Club member userbar.

I was already planning a stadium-donor userbar, but I thought I would bring that out once the fund-raising really gets going. I assume that will kick into overdrive at some point now that the student funding is arranged.

58a2416b5f75.jpeg

Just think of all those 2000 some odd kids that are going to have to transfer now? Stebo should be a bit more busy by the end of this semester as I have a feeling the University of Phoenix may have a spike in enrollment then.

Rick

Hey, have you ever seen their football stadium (no team, but a hell of a place to play!)?

Hey, I think we should all consider the good that the students did for North Texas as an institution, as well as its football program. The ability of administration to bring visitors to a nicer facility, plus the improved venue for the Green Brigade in which to play are no small things, especially when you think of the number of high school and colleges where our School of Music graduates go as teachers.

God Bless you, UNTFlyer!...and all the students who voted to make this happen!

It sounds like the UNT version of It's a Wonderful Life. Every time a bell rings, a UNT football player gets his cleats!

Gotta also give a big thanks to RV and whoever else was working behind the scenes to pull this off!
+1

To the oldtimers: Is this the greatest day in the history of the program??

To quote the wise sage, Mr. Homer J Simpson, "It's the greatest day in the history of the program...so far!"

• 11 months later...

Thats a really good pick up NT 03...... Wow.... Im still pissed off that the stadium design and capacity changed from what was presented to the students and NT followers to what it is today.

I mean is having the nations first LEED gold certified stadium, really worth the extra millions, I mean you use the stadium 5 times a year, its not a new business building or a 24 hour library.