Thanks To Flyer, Etc...

Eagle-96

Whether this vote passes or not, I want to take this opportunity to say thanks to UNTflyer and all of the SGA that had the foresight to put this up for the vote. Thanks for the Facebook sight and all of your tireless effots to further our great university. It is students like you that will make North Texas stronger for EVERBODY'S future. You have my gratitude.

Flyer, Please pass this along to all of your friends and colleagues that had a hand in this.

Edited by Eagle-96

Yes. You and all the other students who have worked so hard to support this program, also have my thanks. Please pass it on to the others.

I didn't sleep well last night, but I feel we will hear good news today. Lets hope for the best. Thanks Flyer. Go Mean Green!!!

I have been overly critical throughout this process but I appreciate everything man. Good job, GMG!

agreed I really appreciate the work flyer did for this stadium situation. I know flyer is a grad student but did he get his bachelors at UNT? If not, that makes me even more impressed.....

Yep. I graduated last May.

Thanks to all you guys. Let's be optimistic here, because a failed referendum does not mean the end of this campaign (no, that's not a hint or clue, I honestly don't know anything yet).

FLYER...you are to be congratulated for the job you...and many of your forward looking students accomplished. YOU are truly a MEAN GREEN CHAMPION!!!! You have my enduring gratitude and thanks.

Now I do hope some of the "doom and gloom" and generally negative folks on this board can get behind this election...see the positive nature and realize that good things are happening at UNT...yes, the football team is having less of a year in the victory column than anyone thought it might have...but...the whole program is heading in the right direction and this vote will give UNT momentum to keep it going.

WELL DONE FLYER...and all the students who voted "YES".. :clapping::thumbsup: