Who Here On This Board

NCMeanGreen

If I'm not under dirt by the time that happens I'm over 60 now

Maybe they could designate an area around the new stadium as a "Alumni Athletic Memorial", for those of us in the 60+ crowd that never had a chance to experience the new stadium. Could be a money maker.

"Memorilize your spouse or family member on the grounds of the new Mean Green Stadium, perpetuating his or her's long time suffering of viewing games in Fouts Field. Enjoy games at Mean Green Stadium, knowing that your loved one didn't last long enough to enjoy it themselves."

Edited by DeepGreen

"Memorilize your spouse or family member on the grounds of the new Mean Green Stadium, perpetuating his or her's long time suffering of viewing games in Fouts Field. Enjoy games at Mean Green Stadium, knowing that your loved one didn't last long enough to enjoy it themselves."

Nah, you wouldn't want that. Then you'd be blamed for cursing the team/stadium during those 10 and 11 loss seasons.

Maybe they could designate an area around the new stadium as a "Alumni Athletic Memorial", for those of us in the 60+ crowd that never had a chance to experience the new stadium. Could be a money maker.

LOL! I thought you were going to say Fouts could be turned into a cemetery!

Yep, let's have a little spot where one can be "laid to rest" in the end-zones.... Way cool! Might help raise funds for the stadium...when I was in Key West, Florida once I went to a bar for a cold one or two and they actually had a long-time client whose ashes were actually in the "bar" itself....not the building, but the actual bar! How cool is that????

Yep, let's have a little spot where one can be "laid to rest" in the end-zones.... Way cool! Might help raise funds for the stadium...when I was in Key West, Florida once I went to a bar for a cold one or two and they actually had a long-time client whose ashes were actually in the "bar" itself....not the building, but the actual bar! How cool is that????

Why not? The Aggies bury their dead mascots at Kyle Field so they can see the scoreboard.

Guest JohnDenver

We should bury JohnDenver under Section E, someone will have to figure out what "Throw the ball, DICKEY!" is in latin so we can inscribe it on his monument.

That would be inscribed in a lot of bricks under Section E.