Mean Green Football Preview And Social At Trophy Club Country Club

GabeGMG

Sounds like this could be interesting. There is another event on the 17th that is a free lunch at the Trophy Club. Has anyone else heard of this event yet?

Hear Coach Todd Dodge talk about the upcoming football season! It's your chance to learn more about the team and receive information on season tickets and the Mean Green Club. Free cocktails and hors d'oeuvres.

Please RSVP to Mark Naylor at mark.naylor@unt.edu or 940.369.8627 by Wednesday July 9th.

Edited by GabeGMG

Hear Coach Todd Dodge talk about the upcoming football season! It's your chance to learn more about the team and receive information on season tickets and the Mean Green Club. Free cocktails and hors d'oeuvres.

What's the date and time for this event ?

GO MEAN GREEN !!!

SideShowJoe and I are going. Always eager to hear anything about our Football Team.

Just...why is it over at Trophy Club and not closer to Denton?

Hopefully this is the first of many leading up to the season, and each will be held in a different part of the Metroplex.

What's the point? We've had that Director of Development-Athletics job opening since October.

I hear we are still a few years off from being able to clone human beings, so the position won't be filled for a while.

I got an email on Thursday, July 10th saying that the deadline for the July 11th "Social" at Trophy Club has been extended to Thursday, July 10th?

But hey, I get a week to think about the next one.....I got an email on July 9th about a July 16th "Luncheon" at Trophy Club, and here's the link for that.

https://admin.xosn.com/pdf4/132389.pdf?&amp...;DB_OEM_ID=1800

Rick

I got an email on Thursday, July 10th saying that the deadline for the July 11th "Social" at Trophy Club has been extended to Thursday, July 10th?

But hey, I get a week to think about the next one.....I got an email on July 9th about a July 16th "Luncheon" at Trophy Club, and here's the link for that.

https://admin.xosn.com/pdf4/132389.pdf?&amp...;DB_OEM_ID=1800

Rick

Even better, I received the ORIGINAL invite on July 10th, with a July 9th deadline to RSVP. Today or late yesterday I received the 2nd extension email. :blink:

Clearly the Mean Green Club is in shambles. I can't even find information on officers, directors, a board... nothing. And the only contact information offered is Hank Dickenson or Mandy.

There is no advisory council, no fund raising committee, no member involvement. The MGC may be the most ineffective booster clubs in college football.

Edited by UNTflyer

Clearly the Mean Green Club is in shambles. I can't even find information on officers, directors, a board... nothing. And the only contact information offered is Hank Dickenson or Mandy.

There is no advisory council, no fund raising committee, no member involvement. The MGC may be the most ineffective booster clubs in college football.

Maybe they merged with the Exes, er Alumni Assn, er whatever it's now called...... <_<

Seriously, does NT have any organization that is not constantly delinquent on communication?

Here's the lowdown.

Most of you are correct at the beginning of the thread.

Its supposed to be an event for non-season ticket holders or MGC club members. Why everyone got an email about I don't know. Probably sent a blast out using the whole database

They are trying to drum up support for both.

There will be one in Denton as well @ the Gateway Center, I think on the 18th.

I'd email Mark Naylor about it. He's in charge of corporate fund raising and sales. Great guy and very responsive.

If you want to attend the one tonight, email him ASAP.