Mean Green Football Preview And Social At Trophy Club Country Club

GabeGMG

Maybe they merged with the Exes, er Alumni Assn, er whatever it's now called...... <_<

Seriously, does NT have any organization that is not constantly delinquent on communication?

Seems to be the case for anything associated with Athletics....and we wonder why we are not hearing anything more on this new stadium.

When in doubt, blame Mandy

Please complain about participation and so forth but not one person on this board has yet to post the discussions of the preview.

(yes, including myself) and maybe Vito wasn't invited.

See my previous post. These events are not meant for "us". Us being the season ticket holder and mean green club donor. Its to get people not involved with the program to donate etc.

See my previous post. These events are not meant for "us". Us being the season ticket holder and mean green club donor. Its to get people not involved with the program to donate etc.

How would the "non-us" even know about such events? Perhaps "us" has some potential fans that this could help motivate.

How would the "non-us" even know about such events? Perhaps "us" has some potential fans that this could help motivate.

I agree 100% that people like "us" should be at these things, helping in any capacity

However the word I recieved was this wasn't being promoted to people who are season ticket holders etc

Not saying thats the right plan, just what I heard

I agree 100% that people like "us" should be at these things, helping in any capacity

However the word I recieved was this wasn't being promoted to people who are season ticket holders etc

Not saying thats the right plan, just what I heard

I think it was, otherwise I wouldn't have recieved the email telling me the deadline was extended.

Rick

I think it was, otherwise I wouldn't have recieved the email telling me the deadline was extended.

Rick

Here's where we can all agree on some ineptitude

It got promoted to anyone, it looks like with an email or address on file with the AD's office

which runs counterpoint to their intentions of stirring up new interest.

It gets back to all of our wishes for better communication. instead this just looks like another cluster F