New Stadium

GreenMachine

I know the title will get some of you overly excited but I like a little shock value. Any word on possible sponsorships? I feel we are very close on making this a reality.

I believe we are on the double triple silent phase and we are on a triple stealth fund raising mission :ph34r:

Edited by Green Mean

Good question. Probably too close to I-35 to implode it but it may be too tall to just tear it down.

http://www.chem.unt.edu/chemed07/secondary...RT/Raddison.jpg

VEN_0352.jpg

I think they can implode it! They may have to stop traffic but they can do it. I bet the main building is far enough from the road to blow it up.

VEN_0352.jpg

I think they can implode it! They may have to stop traffic but they can do it. I bet the main building is far enough from the road to blow it up.

They can implode it and make it collaspe away from 35. They would stop/divert traffic on 35 to do it. It would be one of those that they would do at like 6 am on a Sunday morning...

The "Imploder Dudes" are artists! Quite a few years ago I witnessed them take down a building taller than the Radisson on a city block in downtown Dallas without any debris more than twenty feet from the original footprint. If the Radisson is loaded with asbestos, though, they would probably have to remove all of it first before they blow up the building. It does create a dust cloud.

The "Imploder Dudes" are artists! Quite a few years ago I witnessed them take down a building taller than the Radisson on a city block in downtown Dallas without any debris more than twenty feet from the original footprint. If the Radisson is loaded with asbestos, though, they would probably have to remove all of it first before they blow up the building. It does create a dust cloud.

I think that would make for one hell of a GMG bringing in the stadium party.

It all started with a Blast!!!

New stadium in Denton shirts!!

If the Radisson is loaded with asbestos, though, they would probably have to remove all of it first before they blow up the building. It does create a dust cloud.

Given that it was built in the mid-80s, I'd be surprised if there is any asbestos in it. Asbestos was identified as a health hazard well before then, I believe.

Guest Aquila_Viridis

Given that it was built in the mid-80s, I'd be surprised if there is any asbestos in it. Asbestos was identified as a health hazard well before then, I believe.

Yeah, but that news took a while to travel to Denton. In fact, many of us were smoking asbestos, and pretty much everything else we could get our hands on, in the mid-80s in Denton.