Unt Grad & Arena League Kicker Jason Ball

KRAM1

O.K. GMG'ers...The UNT Exes are helping to host a Meet and Greet at the April 5th Cleveland Gladiators vs. Dallas Desperados Arena League Football game in Dallas at American Airlines Arena. The game kicks-off at 7PM. The Exes will have a room (The Miller Lite Room) available to use starting at 5PM...a cash bar will be available.

Tickets for the event are at two price levels (both are 50% off their regular prices). The is a $15.00 and a $24.00 ticket available. To get the Exes/UNT pricing you need to contact Justin Jordan with the Dallas Desperados at 972-785-4831 and thell him you are with the UNT Exes/Jason Ball Group.

Jason now kicks for the Cleveland Gladiators, and this is the only game they will play in Dallas this year. These Arena League games are fun and very family friendly. If you are interested in joing the Exes and friends of Jason for this event...just call Justin at the number above. All MEAN GREEN fans and friends are welcome...you do not have to be a UNT Ex...the Exes are simply helping to sponsor this event.

Question? Send me a PM or just call Justin direct at the number above.

GET YOUR OFF-SEASON FOOTBALL FIX...even before the UNT Spring game on the 12th.

GO EXES ... GO MEAN GREEN :clapping:

The discount tickets are for certain sections, but if you called Justin Jordan at the number provided and told him you wanted an "upgrade" to a different section as part of the UNT Exes/Jason ball event he just might work something out for you. I have found Justin to be VERY accomodating...I think he's a UNT Alum/Ex.

I hope to see you at the event.

I have heard that we are over 50 tickets sold so far for the game...do you have your ticket? I do not want to hear from Dallas area folks on this board that the Exes never do anything in Dallas and never at a time when they can attend...this is a Saturday and it is an evening start time....Come on it's football! Don't we all need a "fix" about this time of year????? I do...and Jason Ball (Ex-Unt kicker and UNT EX...yes, he did graduate) plays for the Gladiators (Cleveland). April 5th - 7:00PM KICK-OFF

Call Justin Jordan with the Desperados at 972-785-4831...order through him...tell him you are part of the UNT Exes/Jason Ball event and your tickets are half-price...and we have access to the Milleer Lite room starting at about 5:00PM to meet, greet and mix. A cash bar will be available to those who so choose....like me! :rolleyes:

Let's get out and enjoy being part of the MEAN GREEN NATION while we cheer for Ex-UNT Kicker Jason Ball.

See you on the 5th!