Signing Day Chat?

MeanGreenSig

http://recruitingbuzz.beloblog.com/

.Arl. Martin: Look at Mathis now

There were many days, Arlington Martin running back Jeremi Mathis said, where he wasn't sure if any Division I school was interested in his services. That, though, was before his breakout senior season, in which he rushed for 1,457 yards and 18 touchdowns.

"I got of phone calls here and there and it wasn't looking too good," Mathis said of his junior year. "But after this year, I had a good season, and calls started coming in.'"

North Texas was among the first schools to pick up on the potential of this late bloomer, and it won him over.

"UNT was my first visit and so it set the bar high," Mathis said. "Everything that I did after that really couldn't live up to the feeling I had at UNT."

Hill is the last one. I have a feeling this one is unsure after the A&M visit.

Maybe Shorter decided to change from Tulsa to UNT after hearing that Hill was not coming. Hmmm.

Hill or no Hill, ,TD has done it. Congrats Todd !

Edited by akriesman

Hill is the last one. I have a feeling this one is unsure after the A&M visit.

Maybe Shorter decided to change from Tulsa to UNT after hearing that Hill was not coming. Hmmm.

Hill or no Hill, ,TD has done it. Congrats Todd !

just checked A&M;s site....no Hill on the list....we should hopefully be seeing his LOI soon!

just checked A&M;s site....no Hill on the list....we should hopefully be seeing his LOI soon!

and by sonn i mean like 10 seconds after i posted this......YES great class by tdodge and the entire staff!! woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAN GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGREAN!

North Texas was among the first schools to pick up on the potential of this late bloomer, and it won him over.

"UNT was my first visit and so it set the bar high," Mathis said. "Everything that I did after that really couldn't live up to the feeling I had at UNT."

Love reading this and never thought I'd see the day that I would.

Awesome class following a 2-10 year. Shows what TD and his staff are capable of. ESPN was talking about NT on the lines with BYU, Central Florida, East Carolina, and South Florida in terms of recruiting...good stuff! I'd love to be a BYU, CFU, ECU, or USF any day of the week. All 4 teams played in solid bowl games.

Wonderful job by the entire Coaching Staff. I'm going to give special kudos to coach Shelton Gandy for using his Mississippi ties and landing 3 big ones out of the Juco ranks down there.