Men Getting Hammered

untbowler

Guest GrayEagleOne

This is pathetic. I just turned it off. We're down by 21 and they've emptied their bench and are still improving their lead. When this comes on top of a shellacking by the worst teams in Division 1-A (up until today) it's just become more than I am willing to stand.

This is pathetic. I just turned it off. We're down by 21 and they've emptied their bench and are still improving their lead. When this comes on top of a shellacking by the worst teams in Division 1-A (up until today) it's just become more than I am willing to stand.

I think the OSU win was a little misleading.

eating-crow-755357.jpg

New season, same team. I am begging to think we have the worst fans in America. By the way, UNTBOWLER, in case you didn't know, UNT won the SunBelt Confernece Post-Season tournament and went to the Show last year!

I'm beggining to think our gomeangreen.com nation should be "The Over-Reactors"

Rick

I am quite aware that the team advanced to the tournament, I am not that dumb, does it mean I still can not be critical of bonehead plays and stretches of undisciplined play, that cost the UTA game, nearly lost the OSU game. Slow starts are dangerous, but a great job by the team to step it up Saturday night.

I hope they stay hot and not become dependent on higher teams crumbling at the Conference Tournament, but again I am not a basketball fan so what the hell does my opinion count as, well NOTHING!!