Get Mendoza Out Of Here!

ipEAGLE

Pull your freaking heads out the whole team sucked, and special teams allowed some of this crap. Have an original thought.

Original thoughts aren't needed until Mendoza is gone:

79 to OU

45 to SMU

66 to Arkansas

38 to ULa-La

45 to Troy

48 to MTSU

74 to Navy

and the grand finale, 38 to FIU

Do you expect the board to be filled with optimism for our learning team?

Pull your freaking heads out the whole team sucked, and special teams allowed some of this crap. Have an original thought.

Have you SEEN a game this year? Every loss is a TEAM loss, but due to the absolutely TERRIBLE defensive coaching, the problem has been a tad bit exacerbated. Regardless of the weather situation (both teams played on the same field), Mendoza flat out never adjusts. I really hate to see such promise on offense be completely overshadowed by the complete incompetence of the defensive sets over the course of a ballgame. If you had told me that the defense would get this bad in one year, with EIGHT of the same guys we had last year, I would have said you were nuts.

Mendoza is TERRIBLE.

Original thoughts aren't needed until Mendoza is gone:

79 to OU

45 to SMU

66 to Arkansas

38 to ULa-La

45 to Troy

48 to MTSU

74 to Navy

and the grand finale, 38 to FIU

Do you expect the board to be filled with optimism for our learning team?

Only 19 offensive pts on FIU, that is just as bad as the special teams and defense

Have you SEEN a game this year? Every loss is a TEAM loss, but due to the absolutely TERRIBLE defensive coaching, the problem has been a tad bit exacerbated. Regardless of the weather situation (both teams played on the same field), Mendoza flat out never adjusts. I really hate to see such promise on offense be completely overshadowed by the complete incompetence of the defensive sets over the course of a ballgame. If you had told me that the defense would get this bad in one year, with EIGHT of the same guys we had last year, I would have said you were nuts.

Mendoza is TERRIBLE.

Some games more then others. But what good is 15-20 topics on fire Mendoza it is getting old.

Second if you told me that players on the D would bring racist charges this year it would have blown me away also, there were tons of problems on the D containing discipline problems left over from the previous staff.

Only 19 offensive pts on FIU, that is just as bad as the special teams and defense

considering FIU was only averaging 13 pts a game an NCAA level average defensive performance would have won the game.

We know the offense has been inconsistent but the defense has been plain bad for 75% of the season.

As for adjustments that falls on all the coaches as there was little shown this year.

considering FIU was only averaging 13 pts a game an NCAA level average defensive performance would have won the game.

We know the offense has been inconsistent but the defense has been plain bad for 75% of the season.

As for adjustments that falls on all the coaches as there was little shown this year.

Everyone knows I think a change needs to be made on the DC end, but this lack of "adjustments" in the second half of nearly EVERY game this season is very concerning to me.....does that change in the offseason? AND if it does, then why did it not change during the season?

I really don't see how ANYONE can still defend this guy. Why are we high school out there on defense when we pretty much have decent D1 talent? What other explanation is there? I would say the same thing about Drake with the Special Teams, but our DL (which he also coaches) has been pretty solid most of the time. Our strong points here for decades has always been our defense and special teams, and those two areas have basically collapsed this year. We need a VETERAN defensive coordinator in here, and I not just talking about someone who has served in the military.

OK...Mendoza is terrible and no the players do not play hard for him. How smart is TD if he allows Mendoza to be his downfall bc he is a friend.

Your rhetoric is still suspiciously similar to a player who QUIT his team because he couldn't adjust to a new way of doing things.

Are you serious? Certainly cannot be for schemes or adjustments or being a player coach that can motivate players to buy into his system. I think those are the things you look for in a DC

There is much more to coaching especially with a complete coaching staff change, Dodge must see something in Mendoza or he would not be here. Did you here about the racial charges and the discontent on the defense having to do with attitude and discipline? How much impact was that? Do you know?

No No I missed that. Do you have an inside source? crazy...

People act like there were no behind the scenes problems on the Defense, but obviously there was. If that is out of control then it makes coaching near impossible. Dodge should know and be able to measure this, I believe he will make the right choice.