For the first time in over a month, Rhyner referred to the "Afternoon Drive time show" as the Hardline. Waiting for the commercial break to return. Is greggo back or is he canned.

They've done that a few times. He's even "accidentally" addressed questions to Greggo.

The Dallas Observer will be the ones to watch on this - so says my media-savvy boss who is chummy with Gordo and a few others.

And we know how well third-hand info always pans out.

• Downvote 1

I personally think that, if Rhyner is calling it "The Hardline" again and Greggo's not back by now...he's done.

I really thought today was going to be the day of his return...I think Greggo's done.

I thought the same thing. I figured if he was going to come back, yesturday would have been the day. I really like Corby as a 3rd person, but they way the Hardline is now, it doesn't do much for me.

I really like Corby as a 3rd person, but they way the Hardline is now, it doesn't do much for me.

Ditto.

Corby is a yuk-monkey. Always will be. He's not strong enough of a host to fill the shoes of Greggo. Not that Greggo was anything stellar...but he was kinda the glue that held it together.

Not sure I can really enjoy The Hardline without all three of them.

I personally think that, if Rhyner is calling it "The Hardline" again and Greggo's not back by now...he's done.

I really thought today was going to be the day of his return...I think Greggo's done.

Rhyner's dead...you wanna hear how he died?