Who *actually* Knows Who?

JesseMartin

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do know who I am and I may know others.

I met KingDL1 before the Navy game. I know a lot of the slackers who are on this board. I kid the MEAN GREEN Nation is strong and getting stronger.

Let see who do I know?

I know MrStrange as he was my roommate and good friend through high school and college. I currently live with Tall Green o6. I tailgate with Bundy and KingDL and numerous others. I drink and root on the Red Sox with CBL. I introduced RecMan to GMG.com. I have beaten Medpilot and Emmitt 4 years in a row in the GMG Bowl. Then there’s the whole crew of alumni that used to come with the Pit Crew back in the day (sorry for the momentary reminiscing). I know more people on here than I thought I did. Working at tavern for almost 3 years I got to meet a lot of the alcoholic alumni!

I know Eaglechick… you should all know eaglechick… SO HOT!

Stebo is a good buddy of mine even. And Quoner, well he claims the first time we met was at the SMU game I guess he doesn’t remember that snowy day in January of 1987….

Its nice to have a place to keep in touch with friends that all believe in the same thing. And that one thing is the GREATNESS of the Mendoza Blitz! I kid I kid….

GMG!

And untlyncha is a douche. JK dude.

Edited by UNT_92_Fan

I don't know any of you guys. :(

Woody and I went to TJ Hartford's to watch the football game with y'all in October, but the Mean Green table was full. We had to sit at a secluded booth. Someone brought us cake, so that was cool. We were excited to meet you guys, though! Maybe next time.

If anyone wants to ditch the fratty Tavern and come share a pitcher at Riprocks, look me up. :)

Edited by infuryum

If anyone wants to ditch the fratty Tavern and come share a pitcher at Riprocks, look me up. :)

That was my least favorite thing about that job... yeah the frattys paid my bills but some of them...not all.... but some were just ridiculous. Up until this current semester, it had really started shifting to a more diverse non fratty crowd but this year they have really come back in force... Glad I got out when I did!

I don't know any of you guys. :(

Woody and I went to TJ Hartford's to watch the football game with y'all in October, but the Mean Green table was full. We had to sit at a secluded booth. Someone brought us cake, so that was cool. We were excited to meet you guys, though! Maybe next time.

We were at the same meeting on Wed. morning. :ph34r:

That was my least favorite thing about that job... yeah the frattys paid my bills but some of them...not all.... but some were just ridiculous. Up until this current semester, it had really started shifting to a more diverse non fratty crowd but this year they have really come back in force... Glad I got out when I did!

I only went to see you...and the occassional Wes Welker wide open in the flat.

We were at the same meeting on Wed. morning.
  • 3XNTGRAD doesn't have a personal statement currently
  • Age Unknown
  • Gender Not Set
  • Birthday Unknown
  • Interests: No Information
  • Contact Information: No Information
That doesn't tell me much, dog. :(

I was also in two large meetings Wednesday morning.

Edited by infuryum

You gonna post the info about a possible bus to the NT @ UT basketball game?

The information on the possible bus to the NT @ UT basketball game is as follows!!

• There may possibly be a bus to the NT @ UT basketball game.
But seriously... Athletics has given us the opportunity to get a bus to the game in Austin. A fee of $35 covers transportation AND a ticket to the game. This cost does NOT cover food. To confirm the bus, we need to have money from 57 passengers by Monday, December 3rd at noon. Times of departure and subsequent arrival back in Denton will follow tomorrow.

I'll verify with Athletics in the morning that this is not just a student initiative. I don't think anyone will mind some alums tagging along, but I need to make sure first. I know you all let us on your bus to Norman, so I don't think it'll be a big deal.

• 3XNTGRAD doesn't have a personal statement currently
  • Age Unknown
  • Gender Not Set
  • Birthday Unknown
  • Interests: No Information
  • Contact Information: No Information
That doesn't tell me much, dog. :(

I was also in two large meetings Wednesday morning.

Enrollment Management -- does that help? :lol: There were only about 30 people at that one, so it should be easy to narrow down, right?

Okay - I'll give you some more to go on. Male, 42, Biology Dept.

If I remember correctly, we also spoke once at a QEP retreat where I presented information on my blended-format class.

Sure, if they could fit three sixes ;)

There's a gentleman at the FC Dallas matches that has an FC Dallas jersey, but put "Beckham 666" on the back.

The GMG Bowl in the Spring is a good way to find out who some of the folks are.

Ask Causha when I should expect my retirement reimbursement check.

Was Wednesday morning your UBD meeting? ;)

Enrollment Management -- does that help? :lol: There were only about 30 people at that one, so it should be easy to narrow down, right?

Okay - I'll give you some more to go on. Male, 42, Biology Dept.

If I remember correctly, we also spoke once at a QEP retreat where I presented information on my blended-format class.

I feel stalked. This is awesome! I hope one of you is a hot chick. Please?