Game Time Thread

GabeGMG

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Couldn't take the cold anymore...... Did it really take almost 3 quarters for the staff to realize we can run effectively versus this bunch ??

The Cold I could deal with, Cold/rain... not good. That's what it seems like... Vizza was making horrible decisions. The middle of the field was open, but he never got a chance to see it, he was on his back most of the time.

I would of like to of thought that by this point in the season that these useless penalties would of have been history. Apparently there has been NO improvement since last year.

I can understand why they were taking the unsportsman like, because wku was doing a lot of jaw jacking. The other stuff is inexcusable.

I can understand why they were taking the unsportsman like, because wku was doing a lot of jaw jacking. The other stuff is inexcusable.

Doesn't matter how much jaw jacking the opponent does , I think it's still inexcusable. If you let the opposition get under your skin then you have already lost

Doesn't matter how much jaw jacking the opponent does , I think it's still inexcusable. If you let the opposition get under your skin then you have already lost

A lot of stuff called on us was pretty ticky tack. I do see your point though. After WKU scored before the half, they had a choreographed end zone celebration... that got me really po'ed.

Edited by filmerj